Version 8.1 of the popular version is already with us Google Camera, the version that carried the improvements that the Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G to older Pixel devices last month. And now, the rest of the owners of a compatible Android mobile, The new port of the Google photo application can now be popular.
The GCam, the other name by which we also know the Google Camera, includes in this version, 8.1 a new user interface and some features such as a mode “Storage savings that allows us to optimize the space occupied by the photos we take with the mobile.
For all phones, Pixel and non-Pixel
The adapted version of the Google Camera is now available for other phones not labeled Pixel. This mod comes from the hand, as on other occasions, from one of the members of XDA. In this case it is Urnyx05, which has released Google Camera 8.1.008.
This port includes all the new functions that can already be seen in the official application launched by Google for its Pixel phones. Specifically, these are the changes that it brings to all compatible phones.
- All necessary corrections for the first start are added.
- A system is added to correct saturation on devices with muted colors
- An option is added to disable follow focus.
- Added an option to disable moving photos.
- OPModes added to fix EIS
- Accesses have been added in the drop down menu to enable / disable AWB
- Saber (codename of Super Resolution Zoom), disabled on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to choose from Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586 and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- An option is added to disable flash synthetic fill
- An option is added to disable automatic night view in portraits and photos.
This development should be functional on most phones, both Pixel and non-Pixel, although errors may occur with some models Samsung and OnePlus or with models from other manufacturers that make use of the Snapdragon 845 processor. The new development of the Google Camera 8.1 can be downloaded from this link
Via | XDADevelopers
was originally published in
Jose Antonio Carmona