Tsu, the social network that pays you if you publish publications and photos

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on email
Share on whatsapp

Table of Contents

Tsu has been around for a few months and has already amassed two million subscribers – it promises to redistribute ad revenue, but not everyone is convinced it can work.

ROME – Tsu is a new social network that pays your subscribers to share photos, videos, and links on your website or through your Android and iOS apps. The service went online in late October 2014 and received approximately $ 7 million in investments in the first few weeks. Although it is not accessible to everyone, but only to people who receive an invitation, tsū says that it has reached about two million subscribers at the beginning of the year.

This social network is very similar to Facebook, but it allows you to create content (photos, external links, statuses, etc.) and win with the views they receive. You will start receiving money if you create posts shared by users and if you invite people to subscribe to Tsu. Tsu works very simply. Let’s say that, after creating a post, ten euros of traffic is generated:

– € 1 left in TSU
– € 4.50 goes to you as a content creator
– € 3 goes to the friend who invited you
– € 1 goes to the friend who invited your friend
– € 0.50 to the friend of the friend of the friend

To subscribe to tsū, you can use the website or download the application available from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). In the fields to complete, you must first indicate the name of the person already registered in tsū from whom you received the invitation to test the social network. Those who do not have it can search among the recommended users to receive a kind of recommendation to access tsū. The services offered by tsū are financed through classic advertisements, but unlike other social networks, each user can obtain part of the income derived from advertising on the site. The tsū keep 10 percent of the revenue for themselves and to manage the platform, while the remaining 90 percent of the revenue is redistributed to users, through a pyramid mechanism.

Gallery