The main manufacturers boast of using first-class cameras, with state-of-the-art sensors and collaborate with legendary brands of traditional photography such as Zeiss or Leica.
In all markets, and Spain is no exception, the vast majority of users demand a certain quality in the images that their smartphones can take, but that does not only depend on the hardware.
OnePlus will update its camera app
If Google and Apple have shown anything, it is that software is at least as important as the physical components.
That is why OnePlus is working on an update for its camera that will improve the behavior of this section of its mobiles, but will also include new functions:
- Tilt-shift mode: this function will allow you to take photos emulating the behavior of the technique that makes scenes look like models.
- Starburst: With this mode we will ameliorate the aesthetics that we have when taking photos to a point of light causing a flash.
- Moon mode: Since Huawei implemented it a few years ago, all manufacturers want to boast of being able to take photos of the moon with their devices.
- Hyperlapse: This mode allows you to take continuous photos and then group them together and have a kind of moving photo, something similar to a video.
- Focus peaking: With this function we can highlight the areas in focus in the image, something that is used in professional photography to ensure that the area of the photograph we want is in focus.
All these features have been discovered in the APK of the latest OnePlus camera app update, but they are not yet operational.
Hopefully the new features will make their appearance with the OnePlus 9 which should be announced in the first quarter of 2021.
The entry These will be the new functions of the OnePlus camera app appears first in The Free Android.