The TikTok social network has become a worldwide phenomenon. It is without a doubt the platform of the moment and is being able to compete with the most cutting-edge in its field. One of your keys to achieving notoriety lies in your ability to merge content with other networks. In this case, we will see how to do it and we will teach you the steps you must follow to link your YouTube and Instagram accounts with TikTok.
During the time of the pandemic, with confinement as one of the main protagonists for months, social networks with viral content have reached exceptional use. Within the public that consumes them, youths They are the ones who do it with the most passion, especially those platforms that are more dedicated to leisure and entertainment.
TikTok It is possibly the one that has grown the most in a short time, since it allows you to quickly and easily create audiovisual content. In it we can find musical pieces and a lot of dance, although it is far from limited to a single domain. Humor videos also abound and even some national entities, celebrities or sports teams have joined the growing trend. In front of this social network, Instagram or Youtube They are two of the rival platforms, especially the first. However, nothing prevents these networks from taking advantage of the situation to collaborate in some way and thus gain new users. Therefore, if you are a user of the platform of the moment, you should know that it is possible to link it with your other social profiles and share your creations among them.
Why link accounts
If they have come to stop here, you already know very well what you can do on TikTok and what its function is. So we are not going to dwell much more on this and we are going to talk about the benefits that can bring together several of your accounts. The processes are really simple, but not everyone knows that they can do it.
If you are a content creator and you want your videos to be as viral as possible, linking TikTok with other accounts can give you a boost. This does not mean that you increase your followers in said social network. But instead, it will allow you to bring this content so clear and concise to your other networks where you can win followers. In the case of YouTube, for example, a monetization of the videos is possible. So it is a way to achieve notoriety. There are also advantages from a functional point of view. Before generating this connection, if you wanted to share a TikTok video on Instagram, you had to download it from the platform and upload it manually to the second social network.
The combination of all the accounts also allows them to complement each other. And each one has its limitations and advantages that are covered with the possibility of combining content. It is true that Instagram allows you to upload short pieces with music and dance through Reels. However, his rival takes the cake in this regard and both take advantage of it. The fact is that this function will allow us to make the most of the possibilities and get the best out of our videos.
Link to YouTube
The growth of TikTok should not mean that a platform like YouTube is left out, especially if you are a content creator looking to go viral. Both have the video as the protagonist, although each has its own peculiarities. In the case of the streaming network, we have already mentioned that monetization is possible, so joining the two can be beneficial.
Add your channel to TikTok
To begin with, the essential requirement that you have both applications downloaded and installed on your mobile device. Of course, you must also have created an account in each one.
- Start the process by opening the TikTok application from your mobile. You will find the video broadcast and, at the bottom, with the main options.
- Now you must go to the icon called Me, which gives you access to your personal account settings.
- Then click on the button Edit profile that appears in the middle of the screen.
- There are several changes that you can make, such as editing the name, user, description, etc … We will go below, to the section where it says Youtube.
- We add the profile and we will have to select the account with which we want to link.
- We click on it and select Allow.
- The process is automatic. From this moment, in our presentation profile a button will appear that takes us directly to the YouTube channel. Thus, our followers will be able to visit it.
Another option that can reinforce the channel’s presence is edit bio. By accessing Edit profile, we can modify our short description. Here, for example, it is possible to add video links and thus prevent any user from entering the address manually. You just have to copy and paste. In addition, we can do it as many times as we want, since it can be edited in an unlimited way.
In case you ever want to remove This linking, the process is also simple and you have to follow practically the same steps.
- Again, go to the tab Me from the initial TikTok window.
- Choose Edit profile and go to the YouTube section at the bottom of the page.
- Click on it and it will ask you if you want Unlink YouTube.
- give to Confirm and the process will be over. The tab will no longer exist in your personal profile.
Link with Instagram
Instagram is the other fashionable application to upload audiovisual content that seeks to go viral. Either through Stories or publication, we are tired of seeing how the contents of TikTok are displayed on this network. In this case, the process to link both accounts is also extremely simple.
This function will allow us to gain speed and functionality. And it is not necessary to download the video and upload it manually. We also won’t have to go to Instagram and post from there. Thus, with just a few screen movements and a couple of clicks, we can unify the creation and upload of content on both platforms. The steps are similar to those we have followed to link YouTube.
- After opening the TikTok application, we select the icon Me which takes us to our personal settings.
- We click on Edit profile and we go down to the bottom of the screen.
- Just above the option in the previous section of YouTube we find Instagram. So we add it to our profile.
- We will have to authenticate with our credentials and log in. After accepting the permissions, we will have the accounts linked.
In this case, the button that takes us directly to the Instagram account will also appear on our profile. Thus, if we want to undo the process we must repeat the steps.
- From the initial Me tab, we open the Edit profile button.
- We go to the Instagram section and click on it.
- Now we must confirm that we want unlink both accounts and we are done.
The post How you can link Instagram and YouTube to your TikTok profile appeared first on ADSLZone.