In the so-called “Pokémon GO Tour”, the Niantic title welcomes Pokémon from the Sinnoh region, which will appear in our cities during these days. Sinnoh opened its doors in 2006 with the worldwide launch of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, with Dialga and Palkia as their respective mascots.. However, the legendaries and their legend of the Space-Time Rift will be left aside for the moment, as Pokémon GO begins by implementing its smallest creatures.
Sinnoh Event arrival date
The new Sinnoh region celebration event will last for a few days, so if you don’t want to miss it, be on the lookout. The event will activate today, Tuesday, January 12 from 2021 at 10:00, and it will be available until Sunday, January 17 from 2021 at 20:00 (local time). Therefore, Niantic gives practically a week to get all the gifts that this event offers.
Which Sinnoh Pokémon can you catch
As always this event will bring various special features the game that coaches can take advantage of. This usually comes essentially with many Pokémon to capture, so in particular we will have a greater wild appearance of original creatures from the Sinnoh region. These are all confirmed Pokémon, in addition to the rest of the event details.
- Wild Pokémon most often: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Bidoof, Cranidos, Shieldon, Combee, Buizel, Drifloon, Glameow, Purugly, Hippopotas, Skorupi, and Snover. Shiny Buizel will also be available.
- The following Pokémon will appear when hatching 5 km Eggs: Kricketot, Budew, Cranidos, Shieldon, Bronzor, Bonsly, Hippopotas, and Croagunk.
- Field research tasks unique to the event: that will bring you rewards like Stardust and encounters with Pokémon such as Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Cranidos, Shieldon and Buizel.
- In one-star raids we will see: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Buizel, and Gible.
- In three-star raids we will see: Lopunny, Hippowdon, Toxicroak and Lumineon.
The legendary of Sinnoh, reserved for raids
The legendary Fire and Steel-type Heatran, reserved for 5-star players throughout the Sinnoh event. If we talk about the weighting of those raids (mega raids), we can find Pokémon like Mega-Charizard Y, Mega-Blastoise, and Mega-Abomasnow.
In addition, in the Sinnoh Event of this Pokémon GO, there will also be collection challenge available dedicated to Sinnoh during the event. You can keep an eye on it from the view Today to track the progress of the challenge and if you complete it you can get rewards such as encounters to catch Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Cranidos, Shieldon, Combee, Buizel, Dark Stunky and Dark Snover, in addition to receiving Stardust, a Magnetic Bait Module and 15 Ultra Balls.