The cloud platform of the American firm Apple is called iCloud. It allows iPhone, Mac, and iPad users to save and synchronize certain data. Including contacts, photos and documents. In addition, you have the option of performing backups. It also offers 5 GB of free storage space. If you have used up that space, you will need to pay a little more each month. Managing your data is very important. To do so, please follow the procedure to access iCloud.
You should know that iCloud is available on iPhone, Mac and iPad. You have the option to synchronize your data across all of your devices. Backing up your data in iCloud is only for restoring your data to a new Apple device. Indeed, the information is kept in a kind of safe. You cannot open it. It’s like this, you have duplicated your iPhone, iPad in iCloud.
how to access iCloud?
# 1 on iPhone and iPad
- Open your device and go to the settings. Then tap on your name.
- Please choose iCloud
- Then you have the set of apps available that you have the option to backup data to iCloud.
- You have the option to turn on iCloud for an app. To do this, simply press the button “Rocker”.
- Just at the bottom, please tap on “iCloud backup” to enable automatic backups.
# 2 on Mac
To access iCloud on Mac, here’s how.
- You must enter the system preferences.
- Then you have to click on iCloud.
- When you click on iCloud, you have access to all the applications.
- To activate or deactivate them, click on the checkbox just to the left.
- You cannot fully back up your Mac to iCloud. However, you have the possibility to do it on external hard drives.
# 3 on the web
- You have the possibility to access iCloud from the official website. You will find your saved data.
- To connect, you must enter your Apple ID
Thank you for sharing this article on your different networks. Do not hesitate to subscribe to the newsletter in order to receive our latest articles.
To read also:
[Fortnite] How To Easily Install On Iphone And Android