There are many paths to success in Clash Royale and many times winning or losing depends on the small details. But it’s these details that are unfortunately overlooked, and that’s exactly why I’ve created this guide. It provides an overview for beginners and more advanced players alike, so whatever your level I am sure you will learn new tips and tricks with which you can have a lot more fun in Clash Royale
Some tips may seem obvious to seasoned gamers, but remember, everyone was once a rookie including you and me 😉
I encourage you, if you know other tips and tricks, share them with us, use the contact form and I will select the best to include them as part of the guide, of course I will put who shared the trick. The idea is that this guide is constantly updated.
Clash Royale: tips for beginners
- From the beginning, you should try to create a balanced mix between your units. So choose not only strong units, which can cost a lot elixir, but also weaker units that can be generated more quickly.
- Don’t panic if your opponent presses you or you lose a tower. He who acts in a hurry in this game is lost!
- When there is only one minute left, don’t throw all your units forward immediately. Check that your towers and the Torre del Rey (the tower in the center) are protected.
Clash Royale: tips for more advanced players
- If you are level 3, first use a giant and ground troops. Repeat this until you have won the first tower. Then stay defensive and wait for the opponent to make their move. This I assure you that if you repeat it, your enemy will be defeated.
Clash Royale Deck Tips
In Clash Royale you not only need sophisticated tactics, but also a good deck. Importantly, there is no perfect deck and no perfect tactic. However, to be successful in Clash Royale, you must follow these guidelines:
- As I mentioned earlier in the tips for beginners, you don’t just have to struggle with expensive units. It is also not advisable to bring only cheap units into battle. The key is in balance.
- As a general rule of thumb, you should get fast units, units that work well against air units, tower destroying units, and units that specialize in defense (for example, defense towers).
- Your cards should fit your preferences for the fight. If you play aggressively, choose units that can move quickly. However, for those who prefer to play defensive tactics, use units that can take a lot of damage. But in reality the secret is to achieve a balance between all of them.
- You must know the average values of your elixir so that you can calculate how long it takes to unload your cards. The lower the time, the better.
Clash Royale: tips for experienced players
If you are level 6 arena 4 use three different decks at random.
- Use the horde of minions in all the decks because they are strong. When a giant or giant skeleton comes, these cards are what you need.
- The rage spell is very useful, especially if you use a lot of cards with multiple units. When a group of goblins approaches a tower, you can knock it down and destroy it in seconds.
- The witch is one of my favorites. It can attack a dragon while the skeletons distract or attack another ground unit.
- The goblin huts are very good too. It’s especially useful when your opponent also has one, you can balance at least one side of your territory.
- Baby dragons are terrific. Its splash impact can take down a goblin card with a single hit.
- Rockets are great. Do you sometimes feel like your opponent is trying to annoy you with four building cards and two defense buildings? Well, get it out. Deals about 250 damage at level one. They can also wipe out a large crowd.
- Mainly uses barbarians to hold off attacks. They are tough and take a while to remove.
- High-level bombers are also good at taking out a crowd of goblins, or anything else.