Pokémon HOME, for those who do not know, is an application in which we can manage all our Pokémon to store their data in the cloud and from anywhere, but it is not the ones we currently have, but we can transfer all the pets that we have achieved since the editions launched in the Nintendo 3DS. For more INRI, the app contains your own Pokédex in which it is possible to visualize all our creatures.
Link your Nintendo Account to transfer Pokémon from GO to HOME
- Opens Pokemon go and tap the button Poké ball
- Select Options, which appears in the upper right
- Scroll down to the end and select Pokémon HOME in Options
- Select Login
- Login with your Nintendo account and accept the conditions by reading everything so as not to make mistakes. Once the app is linked Pokemon go with your Nintendo account, it will always be linked unless you log out
- Check that your username (player) and user ID are the same as your account Pokemon go. Is that so? Then you have everything ready. It’s not like that? Click Exit and log in again.
How to send Pokémon from Pokémon GO
We get to the interesting part. We have our linked account, we have our Pokemon in mind for the transfer … Everything ready then. Let’s take action. Of course, try to make sure that you do not have the boxes of Pokémon HOME full (the free one allows you to store up to 30 Pokémon).
For every Pokémon you send with the GO Shuttle, you will spend GO Translator Energy. The amount of energy consumed by each transfer depends on the power of the Pokémon. However, that Energy will be recharged over time.
- Select Pokémon HOME in Choices from Pokémon GO
- Login with your Nintendo Account if you haven’t already
- Choose Ship Pokémon
- Choose the Pokémon you are going to send and take into account the GO Translator Energy that you are going to consume (and what is left).
- Confirm the transfer. Now you can go to Pokémon HOME! A message will appear asking if you want to receive the Pokémon.
There is now one last step to complete the process, and that is to collect the Pokémon in the HOME app. When you have completed the transfer, you enter the application and you will see a message saying ‘Do you want to receive them?’, Then clicking on ‘Yes’ to receive all the transferred Pokémon. When reviewing them, click on ‘Receive Pokémon’ so that the boxes with all the creatures appear.