With this, we not only want to refer to the situation in which we give things away from our profile. The reverse path can also occur, that of receiving those gifts and thus saving us a greedy amount of money. After this tutorial, it only remains to discuss who will give the gift to whom, which will depend on the economic status of each player.
What can I give to other players?
Almost anything that can be purchased with Wild Cores can be sent as a gift, including champions, aspects, trinkets, withdrawals Y emoticons. If you are still not sure, you just have to look for the item in the store. Have a little gift icon? Then it means you can send it to your friends!
How do I send gifts?
Frequently and with all your heart!
Oh! You refer to the steps to do it.
- Find the item you want to give away in the in-game store.
- Press the gift icon.
- Select the friend you want to send a gift to.
- (Optional) Add a message.
- Press the button where the price of the item appears in wild cores.
- (Optional) Revel in your own generosity!
After completing these steps, the gift will be sent to your friend.
As two people participate in gifts, we are unable to grant refunds after they are sent. Go here to learn more about refundable content.
However, if the gifts have been sent after your account has been compromised, send a request and we will do everything in our power to help you.
Do the gifts have a limit?
- Both whoever sends the gifts and whoever receives them must have reached level 15 with their accounts.
- You must be friends with a player for at least 24 hours before you can send them gifts.
- You can only send a maximum of 5 gifts in a 24 hour period.
Giving you the tools you need to send gifts to your friends is important to us, but so is protecting the wild cores you have collected. They can be a bit annoying at times, but these simple rules will make it much more difficult for abusers to take advantage of your account.
How about the wish list items?
You just have to enter your friend’s wish list through his profile and press the heart icon on the right. Although the content of each wish list will be different, the basic rules are always the same:
- You can only have up to 30 items on your wish list.
- You can only add items that can be given away to your wish list; that is, the items that are available for purchase in exchange for wild cores.
- New items added are prioritized over old ones.
- You can choose which articles your friends can see and which articles only you can see.
- You can add a short description to the articles to guide your generous friends.
Wild Rift gets more content with each release (even faster yet!), Which can make getting it all a bit overwhelming. The Wish List is a great way to gather all the new items you’ve had your eye on in one place, so you can more easily choose what to spend your Wild Cores on!
Items that can be added to your wish list will have a little heart icon in the corner. Press it and this item will be added to your wish list.
In the items that you have already added to your wish list, the same button will serve to remove said item from your list. You can also enter the list itself to delete or change the visibility settings of all articles.
To see your wish list, you have to enter the store and take a look at the upper left corner. Do you see a little button with a heart? Regarding the wish lists of your friends, visit their profiles. The heart on the right side of their home page will take you where you want to go!
After entering a friend’s wish list, you just have to click on the item you want to give them, follow the steps and BOOM! The gift is on the way!
Please note that gifts may take a few minutes to reach their recipients, but if they take longer than normal, get in touch with us