It is clear that Twitch has recently become one of the most important streaming platforms in the world and if we talk about games, we do not doubt that it is the most famous. If you usually broadcast on Twitch, surely you would like to be able to keep your videos and live shows, so today we are going to explain to you what is the best way you have to keep everything you emit by this platform.
Whether we have a lot of videos and live streams on Twitch or we are just starting out, being able to have everything we broadcast on our computer can be of great help. For example, we could create a video of the best moments or a type of false shots. But for this we need our transmissions to stay on our PC in one of the main formats with which we can later work.
There is a way for the platform itself to keep our videos in memory, but the problem is that it does not do so permanently, but will only leave them for a few days. That is why it is more necessary to be able to save them on our computer. That is where we come in with this article where we will be able to see several options to get the videos to stay on our hard drive.
Save streams directly to Twitch
We can save everything we broadcast on the platform itself, that is, Twitch allows us to store videos, clips, recordings or live broadcasts on our account for the time stipulated by our subscription.
Performing this task is very simple and the steps are extremely simple so we will not have any kind of problem.
- We must click on the button our profile found in the upper-right section of the Twitch screen.
- Now, in the drop-down menu that appears, it is the moment in which we have to click on Video Studio.
- Next we have to look in the options that we see on the left side of the screen the one that says Transmission, which has a drawing of a sprocket right next to it.
- On the next screen we must mark the option Save previous broadcasts. In this way all broadcasts, videos and others will be saved within Twitch.
This will mean that depending on our subscription to the platform, the conservation period of said videos will vary between 14 and 60 days. We can see the videos again at any time for this we only have to:
- Click on our profile again and in the drop-down menu that appears, enter Video Studio.
- Then we go to Content and we will see how the videos turn out.
Save to computer
It is clear that we can save on our computer not only the videos that belong to us, but that the systems that we are going to show you will help us so that we can also download videos of our favorite streamers.
For this we are going to use a website where we can make the videos that we like the most, ours or not, we can have them on our computer.
- The first thing we have to do is go directly to the video that we want to download within Twitch.
- Then we only have to click on the button that appears just below the video that is represented by an up arrow and that if we put the mouse over it, it indicates that it is the one dedicated to Share.
- At that moment is when we must click on the last option that appears in the Share drop-down and that, when we put the mouse over it, it indicates that it is Copy to clipboard.
- Now is the time to go to the web Clipr and click on the three vertical stripes that we see in the upper right part of the screen.
- Then we choose Video Downloader.
- Now in the space where we can write the Twitch link, we just put the mouse, press the right button and hit paste.
- Now that we have the URL is the moment in which we must click on Get Download Link.
- Then we will be able to download the video, since we will see how it appears on the screen, so the only thing we need is to click on Click To Download.
The program for Windows Twitch Leecher It can also be used to download the videos that we like the most to our computer and thus be able to watch them whenever we want. It is very easy to operate and has a lot of potential. In addition, it is open source, so if we know enough we could even manage it so that it has some new faculty, despite the fact that it is already quite complete, as you will be able to see.
- We must press where it says Search and there put the Video url what do you want to download or write the User name of Twitch and thus it will look for all the videos that there are on it.
- Then it will show us several options how can it be that only the videos of a certain date come out, among other things. There each one chooses what best suits him and what best resembles what he is looking for.
- In the options we have to download We can choose the quality of the video, the folder where we are going to save it, the name of the resulting file or we can even trim the video by marking where we want the new beginning to be and where the new ending is. In this case it is as in the previous one, each one must choose what they like the most or what best suits their situation.
- When we click on Download will be downloaded (where we have indicated before) and will always be in MP4 format, the most used today for everything related to video.
This is another way to get the videos that we like the most from Twitch on our computer and thus be able to watch them whenever we want, without having to enter the platform and without having to depend on the Internet connection. We can now enjoy the best of this streaming network in an extremely simple and uncomplicated way.
The post How to Save or Download Twitch Live Streams and Videos appeared first on ADSLZone.