We are going to tell you about new ways to personalize your name and Free Fire profile, which join other ways of personalization that we have already mentioned previously in this Garena battle royale.
How to add symbols and codes in Free Fire profile
For those players who want to take their profile to another level, the flags are not enough, some want to start exploring other options, from placing some emotes, others seek to place symbols that characterize them but do not know how or what codes can be placed. The best of all is the simplicity of the process, with some steps we will be able to personalize our name in the profile with symbols:
- We go to our Profile
- We click on the section in the upper left corner of the screen (above our players name).
- There we can add the changes that we deem appropriate. We just have to do copy + paste and thus obtain a personalized profile to our liking.
Here we leave you some ideas of symbols that you can add. All you have to do is copy the code you want and paste it in your Free Fire profile where you place your flag, there you paste your new code or symbol, with this you will have your profile even more personalized and special than any other player of Free fire.
- · ❞❝۩ ๑ ۞ ஐ • @ ღ ● ₪ √№ ╬ ~ ξ € ﺕ ≈ 『』 ♪ ♂ ♀ ❥û â î ◊ εїз ^ + * »-> ø ¤? ¿† ♡
How to put the colored letters in the Free Fire profile
In the same way, we can put colored letters, in addition to placing symbols, flags and other special characters. To do so, we have to do the following:
- We access the Free Fire chat
- We write there the text that we want to have a special color
- We send it and thus we verify that it is a message with color. To achieve this, we just have to place the corresponding code before the message in question.
Once the process has been seen, it only remains to place them. The codes for each of them are as follows:
- [FFFF00] Yellow
- [00FF00] Green
- [FF0000] Red
- [0000FF] Blue
- [00FFFF] Light blue
- [FF00FF] Pinkish
- [FF9000] Orange
- [6E00FF] Purple
- [CCFF00] Lime green
- [0F7209] Dark green
- [FFD3EF] Light pink
- [FFFFFF] White
-  Black
-  Light brown
- [482B10] Dark brown
Put your name in white and make the nick invisible
In the same way, we are going to show that our nickname can be personalized in another way. To make your Free Fire nickname invisible you have to use spaces. Similarly, if you want to include spaces in your nickname It is not enough if you click on the space icon, but you must paste it once it has been copied. How? Very easy. First, copy the commands that we leave in parentheses below.
- Invisible space: (ㅤ)
- Double invisible space: (ㅤ ㅤ)
Once you have copied it to the clipboard of your mobile phone (hold down and click COPY), open the Free Fire game and follow the steps below. It is very easy and you are not breaking any rules. With the images that we leave you below it will be much easier.
- Open Free Fire and go to PROFILE.
- Inside Profile you will see your player card at the top right and an icon to edit. Click there.
- Within the options you will see Change nickname / Change Nickname. Your current nickname will appear and the possibility of changing it, although you will have to pay the indicated price.
- When the character input bar appears, paste the space or double space. That way, you can have an invisible nickname or include blank spaces in the middle of your nickname.
How to add flags and symbols to your Free Fire profile
With the same logic with which we use colors, we can use the flags. They are available through a code that we must enter precisely in our signature and that will show the colors of the chosen country. As for the symbols, they can be used both in the profile and in the nick to play, and it is achieved by simply copying and pasting it where we want to see it.
Spain : [FF0000]█[FFFF00]█[FF0000]█
Colombia : [ffff00]█[0000ff]█[ff0000]█
Peru : [FF0000] denito █[ffffff]█[ff0000]█
Savior : [0000FF]█[FFFFFF]█[0000FF]█
Costa Rica : [0000FF]█[FFFFFF]█[FF0000]█[FFFFFF]█[0000FF]█
Chili : [0000FF]█[FFFFFF]█[FF0000]█