Until a while ago it was impossible to know what it could be, but thanks to this function it will give us a better idea of the creature that awaits us, once we have traveled the necessary kilometers and the Eggs hatch.
This is how you can hatch Pokémon GO Eggs
The first thing we must know is the way to hatch the Eggs in the Niantic game, in which there is a way to achieve that hatching but several so that the process goes much faster. It is a fairly veteran method in Pokémon GO and that most trainers already know, but it is always good to remember it.
Usually the most common Pokémon are available in 2km and 5km Eggs, the rarest in the 10 km. You must make sure in any case that you always have the application open so that your steps are saved, otherwise you will waste your time. Likewise, there are other highly recommended aspects to follow so that they hatch quickly and so that you can collect more and more every day:
- Use all available incubators with the same types of eggsThis way you will achieve that all of them hatch at the same time and you will have the chance to continue collecting new eggs as you advance through the Poképaradas.
- It is recommended that you start from smallest to largestIn other words, you hatch first the Pokémon whose counter is lower, such as the 2 km ones. Once you level up, gather the eggs whose counter is 5 and 10 km to hatch them at the same time.
- New PokéStops visits to find 10 km eggsIt is a myth that for many has something true.
Tricks to add kilometers and hatch faster
Surely you have noticed that the game discovers when you go somewhere by car, bicycle, train, plane, bus or any other means of transport, however, there is the possibility of simulating that you are walking and adding steps with the following methods:
- Uses a turntable or a rotating base that can be controlled via a small motor, then you just have to go back to watch your Pokémon hatch.
- Use your pet to gain steps. Currently, there are vests that you can install on your dog and take him for a walk outdoors or play ball with him, with this you will maintain the health of your good friend and you will gain many kilometers at the same time.
- The old trick of the fan lamp, takes full advantage of the advantages of the electrical equipment you have at home. In those summers where the heat exhausts, you can take advantage and fix your device to its propellers, you must make sure to place it at the slowest speed and it goes without saying that the fixation must be quite secure, so as not to take risks later with spectacular falls.
- Other coaches have found it useful to do the route by bicycle, at a constant speed it does not detect that you are in a vehicle and it will count the kilometers you have walked. Good way to exercise and at the same time get new eggs and Pokémon.
Remember to always keep the application active so that time does not go to limbo, take advantage of it and that your meter can add kilometers.
Raids also offer Eggs
To access the raids in Pokémon Go we need our character to have a level higher than 20, in addition to having a raid pass. When a raid egg appears we will be notified and have about 30 minutes to go to the gym before it hatches. The difficulty of the raids is determined by the color of the egg that appears above the gym, which will give us an indicator prior to the power of the boss Pokémon that will appear.
Once there, all the coaches who have arrived on time will participate in the fight. According to the egg, we will be able to know what type of enemy will appear to us and its difficulty, so we must be very clear about it:
- Pink egg (low difficulty): it is the normal egg and we expect level 1-2 star battles with creatures such as Magikarp, Quilava or Bayleef, among others.
- Yellow Egg (medium difficulty), it is an intermediate egg and level 3-4 creatures of the type Arcanine, Flareon or Gengar, among others, will appear.
- Black / Blue Eggs (high difficulty), they are already level 5 legendary creatures, so be well prepared.
How to know the Pokémon in the Eggs
It is a function highly demanded by the entire community; well will not make explicit what specific creature is found in each of the pending Eggs, but the range of active species at that time based on their rarity. All you have to do is click on any Egg that we have in the backpack and a screen will appear that will indicate this rarity.
Currently there are five types of Eggs: 2 km, 5 km, 7 km (regional), 10 km and 12 km (strange) with rotations approximately every month. However, until hatching it is not possible to know which creature will emerge. With function we will be able to get an idea of the possible candidates.
With the indicative “Hatchable Pokémon”, We will see the Pokémon species that can come out based on their rarity — not distance. The layout will differentiate between rarity 1 to 5; This categorization is determined by the percentage of appearance of each species in an inversely proportional way: the higher the rarity, the lower the probability of occurrence.
However, Pokémon GO will continue not to let us know what exact Pokémon awaits us in each Egg; They also do not plan for now to implement a type of incubator that reveals the identity of the creature, another of the most popular requests, but this update will bring the Eggs function a little closer to a demanded transparency on the part of Niantic. There are not few voices that link the Eggs of Pokémon GO to loot boxes for its hidden and random nature.