Find out what the characteristics of the Zhongli are in Genshin Impact. Here we show you how to achieve it, its unique and passive abilities and what role it plays in combat. Zhongli is one of the playable characters of Genshin Impact that we can use in our adventures, both individually and in a cooperative game. It is not a trivial topic, since to create a good team of adventurers it is necessary to know each character.
Role and characteristics of Zhongli
Anyone who has played Genshin Impact for a few hours is aware that miHoYo includes a plot background to everything that happens or inhabits the game. In the case of Zhongli it was not going to be less, since the letter of introduction of this character is from a mysterious adviser of the Wangsheng funeral home. Handsome, elegant and extraordinarily cultured, although no one knows exactly where this master of courtesy and rules is from.
Each character has a role, physical characteristics and specific abilities, which we are going to expose:
- Rarity: 5 stars.
- Weapon type: Spear.
- Element / Vision: Geo.
- Role in the team: DPS.
- Region: Liyue.
These are the elemental attacks, talents and abilities of Zhongli. Remember that they can be unlocked as you promote the character, in this way it will also become more powerful.
- Normal Attack: Stony Rain. Perform up to 6 quick spear attacks.
- Dominus lapidis: pressing controls the omnipresent power of the earth to solidify it into a stone Crest that deals Geo Damage in the AoE. The ridge will resonate with nearby Geo objects, dealing Geo Damage to surrounding enemies.
- Stellar rain: draws a meteor to the ground, dealing massive Geo Damage to enemies within its AoE and applying the Petrification effect.
- Resonant waves: When the Jade Shield takes damage, it generates a strengthening effect. Shield characters increase their Shield Protection by 5%.
- Dominion of the Earth: Starfall deals bonus damage equal to 33% of Max Life. of Zhongli.
- Fate Crystal: recovers 15% of the minerals used in the manufacture of spears.
As for the constellations or passive abilities, Zhongli has several of these. Remember that to increase the level of these passive abilities, a specific element is necessary for this process, called the Stella Fortuna item. They usually give an extra power to the active abilities of the character, either in greater damage or in greater durability. These are the 6 passives that Zhongli has:
- Rock, the core of the Earth: Dominus lapidis can create a maximum of 2 Stone Crests at the same time.
- Stone, the origin of jade: Upon falling Starfall, grant a Jade Shield to nearby characters in combat.
- Jade, the twilight glow: increases Dominus lapidis skill level +3. It can be increased up to Lv. fifteen.
- Topaz, indestructible and fearless: Increases Stellar Rain AoE by 20%. Also increases the duration of Petrification of Starfall by 2 seconds.
- Lapis Lazuli, the herald of order: increases the skill level of Starfall +3. It can be increased up to Lv. fifteen.
- Chrysos, the generosity of the dominator: When Jade Shield takes damage, 40% of the damage taken is converted to Life for the current character. Cannot recover more than 8% of Max Life. of the character each time the effect is activated.
How to get this character in Genshin Impact
We go by steps, since it is not a character that is available from the beginning of the story. Therefore, we have to meet some requirements to unlock it, and then get it to play with it. To be content eligible to receive it, you must reach the adventure rank 40 or higher and complete all missions in the Chapter I: Act III – A New Star Focus. From there, you can use a story key to unlock the mission, which you probably already know are rewards for completing the game’s daily commissions.
Like many other characters in the game, Zhongli is a character that can only be achieved through Wishes from the Gachapon shop, spending our Intertwined Destinations or Protogems that we have accumulated. Given its high quality, it is a character that has little chance, Specifically less than 1%, if obtained and it is not easy for you to touch it. In particular it can be found with higher frequency on Event or Limited Wishes.