At the end of December of last year we told you that Google had begun to update the profiles of some users to allow the activation of routines in the Google assistant according to dawn or dusk.
At the end of that article we told you that I hope they came to Spain because it was a very useful function for us. Well, they have already arrived.
How to create dawn or dusk routines in the Google Assistant
The process to create a routine following these conditions is simple. We have to follow these steps:
- Click on the button Routines from the main interface of the Google Home app.
- Click on el + button in the lower right corner.
- We select Add first element.
- We select the voice command.
- We choose if we want Dawn or Sunset on the following screens.
- We configure the specific time if we want, the place where it has to be activated, the repetition, if we want a notice on the mobile with a notification or on a speaker with a sound.
- Now we press the Done button to return to the New Routine screen.
- We select Add action.
- We choose the option we want and click on Done.
- Click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner and click on Done again.
In this way we can execute a routine with the voice command that we have said or also by activating it with the condition that it is sunrise or sunset.
It is important to note that you have to choose the location since both sunrise and sunset have different times in different places.
Featured Image: Dawid Zawiła
The entry How to create routines with sunrise or sunset in the Google Assistant appears first in The Free Android.