One of the most striking aspects of the new Windows 11 is the appearance of the new start menu. Although it is true that it shows all the applications and games installed on the computer, in addition to making recommendations based on the last used files on the computer, the truth is that It has undergone very important changes compared to what we were used to seeing in Windows 10 and earlier versions.
One of the changes are the shortcuts available next to the computer shutdown options menu, which allow quick access to personal folders or to the configuration of the equipment, among other options. However, you should not worry since it is very easy to customize them.
How to share a folder in Windows 11
How to customize Windows 11 start menu shortcuts
As we mentioned, despite the simplification in the Windows 11 start menu, the truth is that the shortcuts next to the power options menu are still available for use. Thus, you can permanently leave access to system configuration, document folders or whatever you need.
To do this, you just have to configure it by following these steps:
- On your PC, enter the application Setting that you can easily find through the start menu.
- Once inside, on the left side select the option to Personalization.
- Then, on the right side, scroll down and select Beginning within the available options.
- Now, choose the option Folders within the characteristics shown.
- Finally, check all the shortcuts that you want to be displayed next to the power button within the Windows 11 start menu.
Thus, You can configure as you wish the accesses that will be displayed within the start menu, which can save you time if you often access the same directories.