The vast majority of gamers already have a lot of experience, so telling them how to build the perfect village will be of little use. However, not everyone has been playing for as long as these. For those of you who have just started the adventure in this game, or have simply stagnated and do not know how to improve, surely some tips will come in handy. As you know, defending the village in Clash of Clans is not an easy task, since you have to take many factors into account, and know all the elements of which they are composed. Therefore, we are going to explain everything that surrounds your fort.
The basis of a perfect village: the best troops
As much as you have a huge village in Clash of Clans, it will be useless if you do not have the best at your disposal troops. Before the battle, it is very important to have well-developed tactics and strategies to kill your enemies, but the truth is that if your armies do not measure up, defeat will easily position yourself on your side. Therefore, you must know the best combinations of these troops. Each character has special abilities and attributes to play a different role in battle:
- Electric Dragon: this is the 13th troop that we can unlock in the Barracks, their training place. It is one of the worst nightmares for Town councils enemies, as it is capable of dealing a large amount of damage. Thanks to his attack Chain of lightning It can target five different targets, although each time it hits one it reduces the damage of the next by 20%. Of course, you should be careful with Air traffic controllersas they can easily finish him off due to his slow rate of fire.
- Wizard: another character from the Elixir Troops. Mages are ground troops who launch explosions to destroy everything in their path. Like archers, they are ideal for destroying the walls of enemy villages, and if they do it in a group they will be quite powerful. They have a good amount of health and splash damage, which will allow us to do good attack damage from long distances.
- Golem– This character loves to take damage. They have a lot of life to absorb a large amount of damage, although the attack is quite weak. Therefore, the ideal is to use them to defend the weaker troops. The easiest way to kill them is by attacking them with air troops. When destroyed, they release two golemites, characters that have less life.
- PEKKA– This giant has the strongest armor of all, dealing more damage than any other unit in the game. Of course, it is one of the most elixir they need, and therefore take longer to manufacture. Ideally, position them in the corners of villages, or as close to buildings as possible. They are immune to jump traps and lightning spells, but we must be very careful with Tesla Towers.
- Valkyrie: finally we meet one of the most popular characters in the game. It is very powerful both when defending and attacking, and is capable of inflicting a lot of damage to Heroes. Most of the time, it will take out ground troops in one hit. It is low on health, so you’ll have to keep it away from the PEKKA and golems if you don’t want to be without it.
Keys to improve the resources of your village in Clash of Clans
To improve villages and troops, we can find 4 resources or main elements in the game. Each one of them fulfills a different function, and to achieve them you have to apply different methods.
- Gold– Mainly used to construct buildings and troops, as well as progressively upgrade them. They also serve to build elixir collectors and stores of other resources, essential elements to create the best troops. It is obtained in the gold mines, which you will have to expand to make larger quantities. On the other hand, it is kept in gold warehouses.
- Elixir– One of the most coveted items in the game. This raw material is used to build and improve the troops, as well as the buildings that have to do with your army. It also allows us to buy gold mines and warehouses of the same material, and we can develop and improve spells. All the elixir is kept in their respective warehouses, and today the maximum number of units it can hold is 4,500,000.
- Dark elixir: This relative has much more value and power. As you can imagine, it is more scarce and therefore, it costs more to get it. However, it is not usually used as much as the previous two elements. It is used to train and upgrade dark troops, as well as to craft dark spells. They are kept in warehouses of the same name, being able to store a maximum of 350,000 units.
- Gems: the last item is gems. They are basically the premium currency in the game that is used to upgrade villages on a large scale. They are quite difficult to obtain, and the easiest way is by completing achievements and upgrading buildings, as well as cutting down trees and destroying rocks. Another way is buying them with real money, and they can be applied to get more gold, elixir and dark elixir. They are also useful to speed up the training of troops and to be able to incorporate new ones in less time.
The best defense of your fort is a good attack
A phrase widely used in sports, but that we can also apply to video games. In this case, placing the buildings strategically is one of the best options to defend your village in Clash of Clans, as this will prevent enemy troops from approaching our domains.
- The town hall: it is basically the heart of your village. It is the largest and most important building, so it is the number 1 objective of your enemies and your rivals will go straight towards it. Contains 20% of all resources that can be collected. If the opposing team destroys him, he will earn a star and get a little closer to victory. Therefore, it is best to build a lot of walls and crossbows, as well as place cannons, mortars and archer towers to protect it from all positions.
- Activate your best troops– Never forget to upgrade your troops, although you must do it wisely. You have to know how to distinguish between the strongest towers and the weakest. This means that if you see that one kills more easily than another, it is not worth improving the second, although we should not lose sight of them either. As you may already know, when a tower is being built it cannot be used, so enemy troops will target these targets.
- Arrange the buildings correctly: the ideal is to have a symmetrical distribution of all the elements of the village, since this way we will mislead the enemies when they attack us. For this reason, collectors, warehouses and even mines must stay outside the walls, or instead position them in the corners so that it takes them more work to get there. The ideal is to place cannons and mortars to protect them.