One UI 3 is the interface version of Samsung based on Android 11, which many of the brand’s phones can already use in Spain. This new version of the interface leaves us with several new features, as well as changes in some applications. One of the new features is the ability to customize the phone screen when we make a call.
Samsung allows users with Android 11 and One UI 3 customize screen appearance during calls, whether we are the ones who call or if they call us. We can add a wallpaper to see during calls, as well as change the design of said screen.
Customize the screen during calls on Samsung One UI 3
One UI 3 is a layer that gives us many customization options, and being able to select the screen layout during calls, as well as setting a wallpaper, is another good example of that. In this case, the Background option will allow us to establish a photo or video that serves as an animation while we are on a call, to have that desired appearance. The steps to customize this screen are as follows:
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung mobile.
- Click on the three vertical dots.
- Go into Settings.
- Go to the Call Wallpaper option.
- Enter this section.
- A new screen appears with two options at the bottom: Design and Background.
- Design will allow us to choose the default view during calls (how we want the person’s name and phone number to be displayed).
- Background will allow us to set the video we want as the background. If you want to edit the video, click on the scissors icon.
- Once edited, tap Use as call background.
By setting this, when we make calls on our Samsung mobile, that selected video will be displayed on the screen in the form of animation. This allows you to dramatically transform your screen during calls. Whenever you want to change the video, you will only have to follow the same steps that we have shown.
Best One UI Productivity Features for Your Galaxy S20If you want to be able to get the most out of One UI on your Galaxy S20, the layer gives many productivity functions that we can use.
This is one of the functions that users with One UI 3 and Android 11 can already use it in Spain. If your Samsung mobile already has this version of the customization layer, you can configure this appearance of the calls easily.
The entry How to add a wallpaper for calls in Samsung One UI 3 appears first in The Free Android.