Problem: How to activate YouTube using Youtube.com/activate?
Hello. I’m trying to set up YouTube TV but choosing the channel and logging in doesn’t work. I should activate youtube.com and activate the TV, but I can’t find how to do it with the activation code. I use a Roku device as a streaming service but I can’t find a Smart TV option that would allow me to activate YouTube. It should be through tv.youtube.com/activate roku but there is nowhere to enter the code and start using the service. HELP!
Users normally use the platform in their browsers and on the computer, but the service is also available in streaming services such as Smart TVs. Youtube TV is an online television streaming platform owned by Google. Many devices can use this option if there is a proper internet connection. It is a popular solution for many users because you can watch videos, movies, web series, and other content. However, problems tend to appear quite frequently.
YouTube TV can run on:
- PlayStation 3, 4, 5;
- Xbox 360, One, Series;
- Apple TV;
- Android TV;
- LG Smart TV;
- Amazon Fire TV;
- and many more.
However, the problem when the user needs to activate the streaming platform on the TV using Youtube.com/activate occurs most of the time, if not all. This is not a problem with software or hardware, nor is it a problem with malware. Users complain about the difficulty of activating the app on various services. For example, mtc.comactivate is the problem with activating MTV as well.
Sometimes glitches and compatibility issues can cause some settings or preferences to fail. This is not a problem or an error but rather a difficulty when activating the service on various devices. Due to so many device variations, activation is also different for a particular streaming product. For example, the problem with Roku can occur when trying to activate the service via tv.youtube.com/activate Roku.
The process should be accessible through the activation site and YouTube options within the Smart TV, but don’t worry if this isn’t working on your computer. The guide below explains how to successfully activate YouTube on TV using different devices.
Activating on Roku
- Open the home screen by pressing the start button.
- Navigate with your remote control to the search option.
- Seeks Youtube.
- From the list, select YouTube TV.
- Tap on Add Channel.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- Tap on Go to channel.
- Inside the app, go to the icon Bill in the lower left corner.
- Tap on Log in.
- Then enter your account information.
- Once you see the activation code appear, write it down somewhere.
- After that, go to Youtube.com/activate through your computer or mobile device and write the code.
- Tap on Next.
- You need to enter the code on the YouT activation pageube TV through the web browser on your computer or mobile device and then log into your Google account once prompted.
- Finally, Youtube will be activated on your Roku device. You should see the page refresh in account if you are granted access.
Activating YouTube on Kodi
- Launch the device.
- Locate the tab add-ons in the left list, then select it.
- Click on the icon that opens from the left menu.
- Once the menu appears, select Install from a repository.
- Choose Video add-ons.
- Now you need locate YouTube in the list of available add-ons.
- Select it and press Install.
- Open YouTube.
- Once the app opens, click on Log in and a code will appear on your screen. Take note of it.
- Now go to Youtube.com/activate from your computer or mobile and enter the activation code.
- Press Next and then proceed with activation.
Activating on Xbox
- Opens Microsoft Store on Xbox.
- Seeks Youtube and press install and then open it by clicking on Run.
- Once inside the app, navigate to Log in and select it.
- A code should appear on your screen; write it down somewhere to keep it handy.
- Access Youtube.com/activar from your personal computer or mobile device and enter your activation code.
- Proceed with activation.
- YouTube should now be activated on your Xbox console.
Activating YouTube on Apple TV
- Using your remote control, navigate to the Home screen.
- Look for the App Store, and click on it.
- Find YouTube and press Get to install the app.
- Open it and click Log in.
- Save the code that appears.
- Open Youtube.com/activate on your computer or mobile device, then insert the code.
- Click on the button Next and insert the correct activation code.
- You should see the YouTube app reload on your Apple TV, and it will be activated.
Activation of the streaming app on other devices
Generally, the process is similar for other devices. You need to get the desired application on a particular device and go to login with your account credentials. Make sure you go to Youtube.com/activate and write the activation code obtained from the Smart TV device.
Optimize your system and make it work more efficiently
Optimize your system now! If you don’t want to manually inspect your computer and eat your brain trying to find the problems that are slowing it down, you can use an optimization program from the list below. All these solutions have been tested by the pcseguro.es team and they can assure you that they will help you improve the system. To optimize your computer with a single click, select one of these tools:
To remain completely anonymous and prevent ISP and government from spying on you, you should use Private Internet Access VPN. It will allow you to connect to the internet being completely anonymous, encrypting all the information, preventing trackers, advertisements, as well as malicious content. Most importantly, you will stop illegal activities that the NSA and other government institutions carry out without your consent.
Unforeseen circumstances can occur at any time while you are using your computer: it could be due to a power outage, a blue screen of death (BSoD) or because random Windows updates can restart your computer when you are away for a few minutes. As a result, school work, your important documents and other data can be lost. To get back your lost files, you can use Data Recovery Pro – it searches through the copies of the files that are still available on your hard drive and recovers them easily.