Google Assistant continues to evolve much continuously. One of the most anticipated innovations was the control of notifications of the Google Assistant, which had already appeared for some users. Google has begun deployment to all over the world.
We will explain to you how it works, how to get to settings and what you can do from this menu.
You can customize the notifications of Google Assistant
The wizard of Google has redesigned its menu notifications so that we can personalize our expertise to choose what kind of notifications you are able to send to our mobile. This is a very important innovation, not by the possibility of customization current, but by the potential of this new menu.
Below you will see screenshots with each one of the menus of notifications that you can choose. Google has decided to offer a view of granular for each type of content, but if you look carefully, the majority of the categories only have a switch. What sense then has to have its own window? So give us a hint of that in the near future, these sections will have more settings.
- Tips and suggestions: This type of notification will show us new things we can do with the wizard.
- Subscriptions: Management of the notifications of the websites to which we subscribed in Discover.
- Homework help: The only section with several options. Here, you can manage information on flights, public transport, invoices, notifications of package delivery and much more.
- Reminders: Notifications of reminders added from the wizard.
- Open-ended responses: extra information about the questions you’ve done to Google.
- Actions on Google: notifications about devices that have been linked to Google.
How to get to the settings
- Since the implementation of Google going to the settings.
- Select Wizard from Google.
- Click on the tab Wizard.
- At the end, just before the list of devices with the wizard, a new menu appears called Notifications.
Google has started the deployment for all the world a few hours ago, so it is possible that you still don’t see this new menu. However, don’t worry, because sooner or later it will come.
The entrance Since you can customize the notifications of Google Assistant is listed first on The Android Free.