The Android TV most popular and economic of Xiaomi, the player My Box S, has just received an important update: the brand has corrected numerous errors that fastidiaban to their ownersin particular, the connection with the Google Chromecast integrated. If you have a Xiaomi Mi Box S it is best to run to update it.
Have a tv with a HDMI free opens the door to convert it into a smart TV thanks to devices such as the Xiaomi Mi Box S, a complete multimedia player with Android TV offering from applications to games, all at a price that is very tight. The player is functional and very complete, although time consuming dragging some of the problems didn’t end to be addressed. Until now: Xiaomi has released an update for My Box S which greatly improves its functioning. And is already available in Spain.
More than 600 MB, and solution 7 errors
The update has already come to be the Xiaomi Mi Box S Spanish, as they left reflected in the forum of MIUI. Usually jumps automatically, but you may have to force the update: go to the settings of Android TV and tap the search for updates. The file in question weighs a little over 600 MB, reflects Android Police: it is a considerable size for a solution of problems that had expected quite a long time.
What are the errors of the Xiaomi Mi Box’s finally fixed? The brand highlights the following seven:
- The Google Chromecast-integrated Android TV works now without connection errors.
- Some applications that before they froze in the execution longer work properly (Hulu, for example).
- Solution to the errors of encoding H264.
- Now sync the Bluetooth audio with the image.
- Greater compatibility with HDMI.
- Fixed the sound ‘pop’ when the Xiaomi Mi Box S is turned off.
- Gboard now works correctly when you connect an external keyboard.
As we said, the update is coming to all the players Xiaomi Mi Box S with Android TV: if you have one we encourage you to download the new version from the system settings.
Via | Android Police
it was originally published in