If yesterday we saw as Microsoft released the Build 19603 in the Ring Fast, and today it’s refer to the users that are part of the Ring is Slow in the Program Insidermembers that can no longer download and install on their computers the compilation with the number 19041.173.
The Build 19041.173 is a further step to consolidate the launch of the update that should arrive in the spring, perhaps during the month of may, to Windows 10, for until now we have known as the branch 20H1. And this version, after overcoming the snap Ring and thanks to feedback from users, it comes with less fault in their have.
Fixes and improvements
- You are trying to eliminate the compatibility problems with applications in the previous versions do not start the indicate to users that install the latest version of these applications.
- Fixed an issue that can not be assigned resources during the initialization of the device, which makes certain USB mass storage devices to stop working.
- Fixed a failure that prevents the mute button to work on certain devices with the application Your Phone.
- Corrects a problem that causes a error in the memory management unit, input-output (IOMMU), and an error DRIVERVERIFIERDMA_VIOLATION (e6). This issue occurs after you resume from hibernation on systems that have protection enabled direct access to kernel memory (DMA or Kernel Direct Memory Access) and the measurement dynamic root of trust (DRTM).
- It has updated the Active Configuration of Country and Operator (Country and Operator Settings (Asset or THING) to increase the coverage of the procurement cell for automatic on devices with mobile broadband.
- Are you aware that the users of the Narrator and NVDA to use the latest version of the Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulties while browsing and read some web content. The teams Narrator, NVDA and Edge are both of these problems. Users of Microsoft Edge Legacy will not be adversely affected. NVAccess has launched a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
Microsoft is already giving the final touches to the branch 20H1 and in fact, already long ago it has been rumored on a RTM version. If you belong to the Ring Slow within the Program Insider, you can download the update by going to the usual route, that is, “Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update”. An update that is focused primarily on the improvement of the performance of the operating system.
Via | Windows Blog
it was originally published in