Avoid hoaxes by WhatsApp with the information up-to-date, reliable and easy to understand that gives you directly the World Health Organization. No need to get out of WhatsApp: the bot cov is now officially available in Spanish. Do you want to know how to turn it on?
The huge amount of information generated by the epidemic COVID-19 not only creates boredom and fear in the population, also a huge amount of fake news that reach the people by the way social, in particular from applications such as WhatsApp. In this software, the hoaxes are more common; hence, we recommend to cut to the root with them to force to avoid forwarding mass. In addition, we now have a tool safe, credible, and easy to use for all access to information proven: the bot of the coronavirus to the WHO.
How to talk to the bot WHO in Whatsapp
The tool of the World Health Organization was already available in English, it is a good news that have been translated into Spanish. It is very simple to use since it offers a menu that can access talking in the chatas with any contact. And you do not need to update your app because it simply send messages to a particular number and verified by the WhatsApp.
Do you want to receive truthful information about the coronavirus, the global statistics, local and how to combat it? You just have to perform the following process:
- Adds the number of the OMS in Spanish to your agenda: +41 22 501 76 90. In the event you do not wish to add it to your contacts, you can open a conversation with that number by clicking on this link (do it from the mobile that you have installed WhatsApp).
- You will enter a chat with the World Health Organization. The number is official and is verified.
- To start, writes a ‘0’ (without the quotes) and send it. The bot will offer the menu of options.
- Each information type has a number: just write it and send it to the bot you attach the required data. The ‘1’ provides the updated data, for example; and the ‘6’ related news. All the information is certified and verified: you can send it back with total peace of mind that your contacts have in mind.
- To return to the menu you just have to send it back to the ‘0’.
- To exit the conversation, simply delete the chat: WHO will not send you messages unless you open the conversation again.
The bot of the coronavirus WhatsApp is a simple way to centralized access all the information related to the pandemic. Despite the fact that the majority of health boards are well-known, worth having access to their news, because not only are updated with new data frequentlyare also guaranteed against misinformation. No need to add the number of WHO’s your agenda and you can leave the chat whenever you want.
Via | The Android Free
it was originally published in