Vodafone is one of the operators in Spain with more options in your prepaid rates. Last spring they updated these rates with new modalities, in addition to launching new options in Yu. Now they leave us with new improvements in this segment of their prepaid rates, with two novelties: new rates and improvements in the existing ones.
On the one hand, they leave us with two new prepaid rates: Vodafone Prepaid S Voice and Prepaid XXL. In addition, the rest of the rates improve significantly by increasing the amount of available gigabytes, maintaining the price of the same at all times.
Vodafone already has a smart speaker with Alexa: ÁtikaVodafone has introduced its first smart speaker, which comes with Amazon’s Alexa as an assistant. Átika is now available to the operator’s clients.
New prepaid rates from Vodafone
Vodafone had until now four prepaid rates, rates S, M, L and XL. To these four, two new ones are now added, but the operator also leaves us with improvements in the four already existing. In all of them, the gigabytes are increased, maintaining the price they had until now. These improvements apply both to current customers who have them, and to new customers of the same. They look like this:
- Prepaid rate S: Go from 6 GB to 12 GB, keeping unlimited calls to all the prepaid operators and 300 national and international minutes for 10 euros per month.
- Prepaid Rate M: Go from 12 GB to 20 GB and keep your unlimited calls in Spain and 800 international minutes, for 15 euros per month.
- Prepaid L: Go from 25 GB to 35 GB, with unlimited national and international calls, for 20 euros per month.
- Prepaid Rate XL: Go from 35 GB to offer 45 GB, with unlimited national calls for 30 euros.
Along with these four rates, Vodafone now leaves us with two new prepaid modalities. These two new rates thus expand the operator’s offer for Spain. There are two rates available from today, which are the following:
- Prepaid S Voice: This rate gives us 10 GB and unlimited national calls for 10 euros, designed for users who make intensive use of calls.
- Prepaid XXL: It offers 55 GB of data and unlimited national calls for 40 euros per month. A fee for those who have to make a lot of calls and surf a lot.
The rates present the same conditions as the rest of Vodafone’s prepaid rates. To know more about them, how to proceed with their hiring, you can enter the operator’s website.
The Vodafone entry improves its prepaid rates: more gigs and two new rates appear first in El Androide Libre.