The Google Play Store is essential on all Android phones. Is the door so that we can download millions of games and apps on our Android phone in Spain easily. Although it is much more than that, because it has many functions, which may not always let us party in the phone, which is certainly something that we need to change.
There are a number of tricks and tips with you to be able to make good use of the Play Store on Android. Since the app store is much more than a store, allowing us to handle our applications in a simple way, for example. So that you can take advantage.
How to buy apps and games on Google Play without mistakesIf you are in doubt about if it is worth buying applications on Google Play, keep some tips in mind in order not to make any mistakes in these purchases.
Check what applications use more or less
With the passage of time you are going to accumulate many apps on your Android phone, some of which you are going to use a little, so that when you delete applications on the mobile suits to know what are those that you use less. If there are applications that just use it, not worth are taking up space on your phone. In the Play Store you can see what are the applications that you use more or less, to make these decisions. You can see as well:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the three horizontal stripes top.
- Go into My apps and games.
- Press in the tab of Installed.
- Tap the option Last update, to choose the order in which they are displayed.
- Choose Last Use.
- See what applications you’ve used most recently or what you’re wearing so much without use.
Report malicious applications
Once in a while they sneak malicious applications or dangerous in the Play Store, millions of users end up downloading on your Android phones. It may be that you have been a victim or who have seen one application that is suspicious or potentially dangerous, as the clone of some well-known application. For this reason, the store enables us to report malicious applications, in a simple way, that I already have. Just follow these steps:
- Open Google Play on your Android phone.
- Go in the tab of the app or game you want to report.
- Tap the three vertical dots.
- Click on the option “Mark as inappropriate”.
- Choose one of the options from the list that Google provides in order to establish the problem with that app.
- Tap send.
What to do if the Google Play Store does not open on your phoneIf the Google Play Store does not open on your Android phone, you can try the following solutions to make it open again.
Set a budget for shopping
Although most of the applications in the Play Store are free to download, there are a lot of payment. Many users go to buy apps from your accountspending so your money in them. To avoid spending too much, the store has the possibility of establishing a purchase budget, so that we put a maximum of money that we’re going to spend each month on purchases in the store. This is a good way to be efficient at the time of purchase applications and not make mistakes. The steps to set up a budget are the following:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal stripes located at the top left of the screen and opens the side menu.
- Enters into Account.
- Go to the tab purchase history.
- Click on the button to Specify a budget.
- Sets the maximum amount that you can spend in that month.
- Tap save.
Get rebates on your purchases
When you purchase an application, it is possible that you buy one that does not convince you. You thought that that game or application would be useful or otherwise, but has been a disappointment. If this has happened to you, in the Play Store you have the possibility of obtaining a refund in your shopping, you can even use Google Assistant to do this. Although at the time of obtaining a refund there are certain aspects in mind.
You have to be fast when we want a refund in the Play Store, ideally within less than 48 hours after you have bought the application or game. Although the ideal is two hours, since this assumes that we get the money back immediately. If more time has passed, it may take longer or you may Google us put glues, as we we have. The steps to obtain a refund are:
- Open the Play Store on the phone.
- Enters the profile of the app.
- Tap Refund (this option is active the first two hours after buying it).
- If you have spent more than two hours, turn to your Applications.
- Look for that app in the list.
- Tap refund.
What requirements it has to fulfill an app to be in the Play StoreThe Play Store has millions of applications available, which have to comply with certain requirements to be published in it.
Adapts the Play Store to the children
If you have kids, the Play Store may be the door to games and apps not suitable for your age. That is why having the parental controls is a good help, to see only content that is appropriate to the age they have. This is already a first step to make the store be more appropriate for children, but there is more.
Since there is also that prevent children to make purchases, we can set the option that ask us to identify ourselves when making purchases, such as using the fingerprint. This is going to serve so that the children could not make purchases without our permission, preventing you from spending money. This option is in the settings of Google Play available.
Use the categories to discover apps
There are millions of apps inside the Play Store, so it is sometimes difficult to discover new apps that might be interesting for us. Luckily, the contents in the store are divided into categories, which makes it much easier to be able to find something that we like or that we were looking for. Using these categories will allow to take advantage of the store in our phone. You can use this way:
- Open the Play Store.
- Slide the upper tabs, located next to For you.
- Go to the tab Categories.
- Go down to see the categories that there are.
- Enter the desired category.
- Looking for the app to download.
Manage your subscriptions
There are applications for which we subscribed to a serviceyou , think of Spotify, Netflix, or other applications for which we pay an amount of money each month. In the own Play Store, you can view all of them, so that you know what you have active at that moment, if there are any that you want to cancel or just to control this. You can see in the following way:
- Open Google Play.
- Slide the side menu of the shop.
- Enters Subscriptions.
- Check out which are active.
- Cancel those that don’t want to use.
The entrance Tricks and tips to use the Play Store of the best way it appears first in Android Free.