It has been almost a year since Disney + arrived in Spain, one of thestreaming that has entertained us the most in recent months thanks to its catalog of classic titles, as well as modern content from the Marvel or Star Wars universe. The first year of the service has not been bad, but we are left wanting more.
Disney’s response has been to incorporate Star into the streaming platform, betting on greater diversity in its content with almost 300 new movies and series, as well as new productions that will end up arriving in the coming months. All this was accompanied by a price increase that would not apply equally to all users. A week after the price changes, Disney has clarified what will happen to all users, both new and current subscribers, indicating how much and when each one will have to pay the new prices.
This is how the Disney Plus price increase will affect you
Disney has already announced that Star content will land on its platform on February 23. These contentswill be available to all users at the full price without paying an additional extra. However, along with the new content if a price increase comes, so indirectly you will have to pay for them.
All series and movies coming to Star on February 23rd.
As of February 23, Disney + will raise its price from 6.99 euros per month, which previously cost 8.99 euros per month, while the annual subscription goes from 69.99 euros per year to 89.99 euros per year .However, this upload will only occur on February 23 for new subscribers..
What will happen if I am already subscribed to Disney +? The company has wanted to give a margin of time for current subscribers, and if you were already subscribed, the price will not increase until August 22, 2021. To users of the annual subscription, if it is renewed before August 22 of 2021 they will pay the price of 89.99 euros in the annual renewal of 2022 (if they do not raise prices again) while the payment of 2021 will be 69.99.
Here is a surprise tool that can be used later.
The payments would be like this, whatever your subscription:
- If you are a new subscriber and subscribe after February 23 you will pay the new price of 8.99 euros per month or 89.99 per year.
- If you are a new subscriber but you sign up before February 23:
- If the subscription is monthly, you will pay 6.99 euros per month until August 22 and 8.99 from that date.
- If you pay an annual subscription, you will pay 69.99 and the rise will not affect you until February 2022.
- If you are already a subscriber and pay monthly: You will continue paying 6.99 per month until August 22 and from this date your next payments will be 8.99 per month.
- If you are already a subscriber and pay annually:
- If your next annual payment is before August 22, 2021, you will pay 69.99 euros and the increase will not affect you until 2022 (in the month you have to renew).
- If your next annual payment is after August 22, 2021, your next annual payment will be 89.99 euros.
The entry This is how the price increase in Disney Plus will affect you: prices and dates according to your subscription and when you signed up appears first in The Free Android.