One UI 3 is Samsung’s new interface, which was shown on its website a few weeks ago, waiting for it to start arriving on the brand’s phones in Spain. This new version of the interface will come with Android 11 to the Galaxy devices that will have access to it. A list that until now was not known.
A leak gives us more information on which Samsung phones are the ones who will be able to update to One UI 3. It will be a fairly extensive list, since a total of 90 phones and tablets of the brand would be the ones that will update to this new version of its interface.
Samsung announces the arrival of One UI 3 and Android 11 to its mobilesSamsung has officially shown on its website the arrival of its new interface, One UI 3, to its mobiles. It will arrive with Android 11.
These Samsung phones will have One UI 3
These are the 90 Samsung devices getting One Ui 3: pic.twitter.com/OCDq9vG6sc
– Anthony (@TheGalox_) November 8, 2020
One UI 3 is going to bring a number of novelties to the brand’s phones, such as the introduction of Free UI instead of Samsung Daily. Until now, the models that were going to have access to the update had not been mentioned, although according to the latest leak we would see more than 90 models. It is not surprising at all, since it is usual for the South Korean company to update its entire catalog of the current generation and that of the previous year.
The list would be as follows:
- Galaxy S
- S10, S10 5G, S10 +, S10e, S10 Lite.
- S20, S20 5G, S20 5G UW, S20 +, S20 Ultra, S20 Ultra 5G, S20 FE, S20 FE 5G.
- Galaxy Note
- Note 20, Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra 5G.
- Note 10, Note 10 5G, Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G, Note 10 Lite.
- Galaxy A
- To Quantum.
- Galaxy A01, A01 Core.
- A10, A10s, A11.
- A20, A20e, A20s, A21, A21s.
- A30, A30s, A31.
- A40, A40s, A41, A42 5G.
- A50, A50s, A51, A51 5G, A51 5G.
- A70, A70s, A71, A71 5G, A71 5G.
- A80, A8s.
- A90, A90 5G.
- Galaxy Fold and Z Flip
- Fold, Fold 5G, Fold 2, Fold 2 5G.
- Z Flip, Flip 5G.
- Galaxy M
- M01, M01 Core.
- M10, M11.
- M20, M21.
- M30, M30s, M31, M31s.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Tab Active Pro.
- Tab S3.
- Tab S5e.
- Tab S6, Tab S6 5G, Tab S6 Lite.
- Tab S7, Tab S7 5G, Tab S7 +, Tab S7 + 5G.
- Tab A 10.1 2019, Tab A 8.0 2019.
- Tab A7 10.4 2020, Tab A7 8.4 2020.
- Galaxy XCover
- XCover Pro, XCover 4s.
Of course, this is a leak, so we have to take this list of Samsung phones that could update to One UI 3 as such, as a leak. It is not known when there will be any announcement by the brand about the devices that will have access to this new version.
The entry These are the Samsung phones that would upgrade to One UI 3 appears first in The Free Android.