Although we saw some progress in 2019, has been this year 2020 is chosen by Xiaomi to carry out the rise of prices on their terminals high-end. This we have seen especially in markets such as the Spanish, which has gone from having the Xiaomi Mi 9 449 € to see how the Xiaomi Mi 10 started from 799 euros.
This jump in price has meant that many buyers have opted for more economical models like the Xiaomi Mi Note 10, that can be currently purchased for about € 400 in many shops, although the official release price was 549 euros.
The price that had to be from the start
The model that we have seen on offer on Amazon is the one that has 128 GB of internal memory and 8 GB of RAM, the most basic. Even so the figures are pretty good, especially now that the price has dropped to little more than € 600, 604 at the time of writing this article.
Purchase the Xiaomi Mi 10 on Amazon
This represents a discount of almost 25% with respect to the price of 799 euros, which was launched in march.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 10
- 6,67 inches.
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz for the screen, and 180 Hz for the touch sensor.
- 800 nits of brightness standard.
- 1200 nits of maximum brightness.
- HDR 10+
- Contrast 5.000.000 : 1
- Snapdragon Processor 865.
- 8 GB of RAM LPDDR5.
- 128 / 256 GB of storage UFS 3.0.
- Main Sensor: 108 Mpx with optical image stabilization OIS.
- 2 Megapixel Sensor for depth.
- 2 Megapixel Sensor to macro photography.
- Sensor 13 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle.
- Support .HEIF: The photographs occupy 50% less space.
- Video recording 8K.
- Capacity: 4.780 mAh.
- Fast load of 30 W USB Power Delivery: 56 minutes for full charge.
- Wireless charging from 30 W: 69 minutes to full charge.
- Wireless charging reverse 10 W.
- Measures: 162,6 x 74,8 x 8,96 mm
- Weight: 208 grams.
- Connectivity: 4G / 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC.
If still you are not sure if this mobile phone interests you, you can take a look at the video that we recorded when we looked at it.
The entrance to The Xiaomi Mi 10 have a discount of almost 200 euro on Amazon appears first in Android Free.