At the end of the first quarter of the year, Samsung announced a new member of the Galaxy M family for its Indian catalog, although it did not give indications of whether it would arrive in Spain. The Samsung Galaxy M boasted of integrating a Qualcomm processor and, despite that, controlling the price.
Big battery, three cameras and perforated screen
This model has been seen in a press release made by the Dutch subsidiary of Samsung. In the European country this model is put on sale at a price of 159 euros.
We have contacted Samsung Spain to confirm if it arrives in our country and if it does so at the same price but the response has not been as expected. At the moment there are no news, so it could arrive but in a few weeks.
The price will be 159 euros, although we are talking about the version with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. It has not been announced that the 4 and 64 GB model will be put on sale.
Of course, we have a large screen, good battery and three rear cameras, in addition to a perforated screen.
Features Samsung Galaxy M11
- Size: 6.4 inches with HD + resolution (1560 x 720).
- Type: TFT Infinity-O.
- Processor: 8 cores at a speed of 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32 GB (Expandable with microSD).
- Rear camera:
- Main sensor: 13 Mpx f / 1.8.
- Wide angle: 5 Mpx f / 2.2.
- Depth sensor: 2 Mpx f / 2.4
- Frontal camera: 8 Mpx f / 2.0
- 5,000 mAh.
- Fast charge 15W.
- Ports: USB-C
- Others: rear fingerprint sensor, facial recognition.
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 197 grams.
- Colors: Black, purple and blue.
The entry The Samsung Galaxy M11 arrives in Europe with a fairly low price appears first in The Free Android.