A few weeks ago Xiaomi presented the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, a terminal from the famous Redmi family of mobiles that boasted of being the cheapest with 5G.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, analysis: 5G as a distinctive elementWe analyze the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, a cheap Android mobile with 5G connectivity, triple camera, NFC and a great battery.
In fact, the firm wants that to be the star feature of this device. We have already been able to analyze it and now it reaches the stores with an offer.
The starting price will be 199.99 euros
This model will be sold in two versions, one with 4 + 64GB at 249.9 euros and one with 4 + 128GB at 269.9 euros. However, in a promotional way we can buy the first one for 199.99 euros, although only for a few days.
The device will start shipping from January 25, next Monday, and we can buy it at that price both in Xiaomi stores and on its website and on Amazon.
Redmi Note 9T features
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 800U.
- 4 GB + 64 GB UFS 2.1.
- 4 GB + 128 GB UFS 2.2.
- Expansion by microSD cards up to 128 GB.
- Diagonal: 6.53 inches.
- Type: IPS LCD.
- Resolution: FHD + (2340 x 1080).
- Main 48 Mpx with 1/2 ”sensor, 1.6μm pixel, f / 1.79, AF …
- 2 Mpx macro sensor with 1.75μm pixel.
- 2 Mpx depth sensor with 1.75μm pixel, f / 1.79.
- 13 Mpx front camera.
- Capacity: 5000 mAh.
- 18W fast charge (22.5W charger in the box).
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS….
- Headphone jack.
- Infrared port.
- Side fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 161.96 x 77.25 x 9.05 mm.
- Weight: 199 grams.
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 11.
The entry The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T arrives in Spain with an offer appears first in The Free Android.