Many of the mobiles sold can improve their camera simply by using the Google camera application. This application is usually exclusive to Pixels, but thanks to the community there are modified versions to work on any mobile. Download the latest version now.
The modified Google camera is updated
With the arrival of the new Google Pixel, we met version 8 of the Google camera, which has a cleaner and more minimalist design, in addition to being prepared for ultra-wide-angle photography, the latest addition to Google mobiles.
Version 8.1 has been adapted to work on almost any mobile by Urnyx05, one of the bestmodders of this camera. Beyond adapting to the new version, it comes loaded with changes.
- Added all necessary fixes for the first start.
- Added color saturation transformation for devices with muted colors.
- Added option to disable follow focus.
- Added option to disable moving photos.
- Added mode to fix electronic stabilization.
- Added drop-down menu shortcuts to enable and disable automatic white balance.
- Saber disabled on devices that do not support it.
- Added option to choose between the white balance of the Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX 586 and IMX686.
- Improved colors on the Mi Note 10.
- Added option to disable background flash.
- Added option to disable automatic night mode in portrait and photography.
Download Google Camera Mod 8.1 now
This version should work with Pixel and non-Pixel mobiles, although it seems that on some Samsung mobiles (models with Exynos processor), some OnePlus models, as well as some models with Snapdragon 845 can cause problems.
As it is impossible to have a complete list on which mobile works best and worst, the best thing you can do is download the APK file yourself and test directly on your device.
Download the modified Google camera, version 8.1.
The entry The modified Google camera for any mobile is updated with the design of the new Pixel appears first in The Free Android.