In these days of crisis for the coronavirus, one of the most important recommendations is to maintain good hygiene. In the few situations in which we have to leave at home is not recommended touch the face, and when they return home, the most important thing, before anything else and without touching anything is to wash your hands.
It is recommended to wash the hands with some frequency, and some applications and services are being updated to help make it easier. Google Assistant is one of the best examples to be present in mobile phones, but watches with Wear I we also offered the possibility. If you have a watch of Samsung, to from now you also can have a better control over when and how much you’re washing your hands.
- The wizard of Google to help you wash your hands the right way.
- Watches with Wear OS now they’ll bug you constantly for you to wash your hands.
A timer for washing hands, so we support this application for the Galaxy Watch
Samsung has developed a new application for its timepieces smart that will help us to have the best follow-up to the time of washing the hands. Its name is as simple as Hand Washand is available for the watches with the operating system Tizen.
Hand Wash is a very complete application, as in a single package includes a new dial for clock, widget control, custom notifications, and self-timer function. The list of features is as follows.
- New sphere to remind us that we wash the hands.
- Screen with information about the frequency with which we wash our hands.
- Time passed since the last time we washed our hands.
- Custom reminders to wash our hands.
- Timer of 25 seconds to wash the hands.
Hand Wash is an app for watches Samsung’s completely free, and although we tested it on a Galaxy Watch, should be compatible with watches Tizen of previous generations such as the Samsung Gear S3.
Hand Wash in the Galaxy Store.
The entrance to The Galaxy Watch will have application to wash your hands first appears in The Android Free.