One UI is one of the key aspects of the experience of use of the mobile Samsung. Beyond the improvements is a new version of Android, Samsung tends to add extra features in every new version. And now it is turn of the Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite.
The south Korean company debuted One UI 2.0 with the arrival of Android 10, while the Samsung Galaxy S20 came with improvements in the version One UI 2.1. These improvements began to come to mobile as the Galaxy S10, and Note 10.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite was updated to One UI 2.1
After updating the Galaxy S10, and Note 10 to One UI, it is turn of the versions Lite of these flagships. These models were presented at the beginning of the year and offer performance at the level of its older brothers (the S10 Lite is the height of the S10 and the Note 10 Lite at the height of the Note 9) but at prices and more content and with less premium features.
Both mobile phones came to the market with Android 10, but Samsung has not waited for the arrival of a new version of Android to improve them. These mobile phones have begun to receive some of the features that came with the Galaxy S20, in addition to integrate security patches from April 2020.
Analysis Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: wow, like it and convincesFor a few weeks, we have been able to use daily the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, a terminal that opens a new category for Samsung, and does it well.
Key aspects of One UI 2.1
- AR Emoji:
- It has been upgraded AR Emoji with improvements such as the function of manual editing, and the recognition improved of the facial expressions.
- Because it has been updated to the new version of the application AR Emoji, the next time you open the app you will delete all the AR emojis previously saved.
- New features of Camera:
- We have added different menus, modes and filters, such as Zone AR, single shooting, professional Video, My filters, Tone of selfie.
- Now the similar images are grouped together to enjoy a viewing experience and more organized.
- It has added a feature that lets you combine multiple groups of different albums in a single group, or to combine several groups and albums in the same group.
- It has added an improved search function to find photos based on different types of information, such as the time or the place in which the photographs were taken.
- Has been added the function of Clipping fast to expand and to trim parts of high-resolution images.
- Keyboard Samsung:
- Added a feature of multilingual translation.
- Added a feature that allows you to search for different items, such as emojis and stickers, at the same time.
- Added a function to undo/redo text. (Swipe with two fingers to the left or to the right on the keyboard).
- An icon was added to open Samsung Pass.
- Quick Share:
- Now you can share files quickly and easily with Samsung devices nearby using the Quick Share.
- Share music:
- Music Share now allows you to share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
- More information:
- Galaxy S10 Lite.
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
The entrance to The Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite are updated in Spain with the improvement of the S20 appears first in Android Free.