The Galaxy A70 is one of the most prominent models Samsung’s mid-range, available in Spain since last year. The phone was launched with Android Pie on the market, but it was getting the update to Android 10 long ago, which had certain problems. Samsung launches a new update for the device, in this case its customization layer.
It’s about One UI 2.5, the version of the Samsung interface that came with the Galaxy Note 20, the one that is launched now for this Galaxy A70. This update is officially beginning its rollout in Europe, so users in Spain with the phone will soon have it.
Analysis of the Samsung Galaxy A70, a mobile that offers a lot for not too muchWe thoroughly analyze the Samsung Galaxy A70, a mid-range mobile that aims to dominate this range with the best balance in hardware, software and price.
The Galaxy A70 updates to One UI 2.5
Before this Galaxy A70, other Samsung phones have also gotten the update to One UI 2.5. Models like the Galaxy A51, Galaxy Note 9 or the Galaxy S10. This update begins to reach more models within the brand’s mid-range and begins its European rollout in Ukraine, where it is already being launched.
The update is serial number A705FNXXU5CTK4 and also comes with the November 2020 security patch. The weight of this update for the device has a weight of 1,421 MB as it has been possible to know. If the deployment in Ukraine goes smoothly, it will spread to more countries in Europe.
Thanks to this update to One UI 2.5, the Galaxy A70 gets many of the new functions made official with the Galaxy Note 20 last August. If you have this phone, when the update is available you will receive a notification. It shouldn’t take long to happen, although it will depend on how the deployment in Ukraine evolves.
- Samsung DeX:
- Low latency mode compatible with Samsung TVs from 2019 onwards.
- Screen zoom and font size options are supported to allow customization on various screen sizes.
- If the quality of the information can be measured on the Wi-Fi routers, this information will be displayed as Very Fast, Fast, Normal and Slow.
- When trying to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a recently added function will allow the user to request the password from another person who has it.
- Always On Display:
- Bitmoji stickers are supported in Always On Display.
- Samsung keyboard:
- A new function has been added to the keyboard search function that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split keyboard in landscape mode is supported.
- The search function on the “Manage Input Languages” screen on the keyboard settings page has recently been updated to make it easier to find the keyboard input languages that the user wants to add or remove.
- The professional video function has been improved.
- A function has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as the default emergency contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send emergency messages sharing the location every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
- New or improved features.
- Performance improvements.
The entry The Galaxy A70 is updated with the improvements of the Galaxy Note 20 appears first in The Free Android.