With the presentation of the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro, the chinese company presented a series of novelties in its layer of customization, a version that ended up being dubbed Emui 10.1.
Away from to maintain many functions as exclusive to the new models, Huawei announced that some of these features would end up reaching many of their mobile phones, announcing a calendar of betas to China. It’s been a few weeks and the launch of the global update is imminent. We tell you which are the first to be mobile compatible and how to sign up.
Huawei begins to prepare Emui 10.1 beta on their mobile global
Just a few weeks ago we got to know in the first dates of updates to Emui 10.1, a list that even though I had already started was for the users of China. However, Huawei is already preparing to roll out the beta to users worldwide.
Although it has not yet begun to arrive, as highlighted in Huawei Central, the company has released two new versions of Huawei FUT, the application from which we can sign on to the new beta versions of Huawei. This update is intended for that mobile with Emui 9.1 and 10.0 to enroll in the new program of betas present. The mere existence of this new application is a sign that the launch would be imminent.
How to check if the beta is available on your mobile
- Download the new application of Huawei Beta:
- Huawei Beta app for EMUI 10.1 beta (for users of EMUI 9.1)
- Huawei Beta app for EMUI 10.1 beta (for users of EMUI 10.0)
- Open the application, go to the section Staff.
- There will be an icon called To join the project.
- When Emui 10.1 is available, it will appear in the list of Projects that are available.
- Hit the button Register.
- At the time, we should receive a beta version.
Mobile that would be compatible with the first beta global Emui 10.1
- Huawei P30 / P30 Pro.
- Huawei Mate 20, 20 Pro, 20X, 30, 30 Pro.
- Huawei Mate Xs.
- Honor 20, 20 Pro, View 20 and V30.
Key features of the new version
- Celia: the virtual assistant of Huawei to replace Google Assistant.
- Meetime: an application of video calls.
- Huawei Share improved.
- New gallery.
- Improvements in multi-tasking.
- Collaboration cross-platform.
- Cast+ to send content to the tv with the lowest latency possible.
- Sound Booster to increase the maximum volume.
- Improvements in performance and privacy.
- New topics.
EMUI 10.1: all the news of the new layer of customization HuaweiHuawei introduced EMUI 10.1, its new layer of customization, which comes in the Huawei P40. Discover all the news of this layer.
The entrance to The beta version of Emui 10.1 global: mobile compatible and how to sign up is listed first on The Android Free.