Wear OS is not very popular in Spain and part of the responsibility has been for the hardware that these watches incorporated. Until recently, all Qualcomm processors for watches were based on the Snapdragon 400 that we saw in the 2013 Moto G, but with the launch of the TicWatch Pro 3 everything has changed.
This watch is currently the best with Wear OS as it is the only one that uses the Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor, a chip that dramatically improves the Wear OS experience and is on sale at its lowest price since its launch.
The best watch with Wear OS for 254 euros
The TicWatch Pro 3 is one of the watches that has impressed us the most in recent months (in fact, it is the watch that I am currently wearing on my wrist) and we have good reason to recommend it. It is the only watch with Wear OS that enjoys maximum fluidity without affecting battery problems, which lasts about 3 days. The figure does not seem surprising compared to the sportiest watches, but it is one of the best figures among systems that have support for advanced applications.
We have integrated GPS to be able to go out to do sports without carrying your mobile, health applications designed by Mobvoi and Google Fit as a second health option, an application that has recently been renewed and is now worth it. The watch has a microphone and speaker to use the Google Assistant from the wrist (as long as the watch is connected to the mobile via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) and NFC for payments on the wrist with Google Pay.
Beyond the Wear OS experience, this watch stands out for its two-layer screen, and we have an AMOLED panel for smartwatch use and a second TFT panel, similar to traditional watches, ultra-low consumption and visible to the sunlight. If we run low on battery, we can switch to an essential mode that uses the classic clock display so that we can continue to have a more basic clock for several weeks.
The version that has received its discount is the model that only has the GPS model, while the variant with LTE connectivity continues to be at its standard price of 360 euros. The offer is for a limited time, so if you are interested I would not think twice.
- TicWatch Pro 3 on Amazon for 254.99 euros.
- TicWatch Pro 3 for 254.99 euros on the official Mobvoi website.
TicWatch Pro 3, review: now yes, long live Wear OSAfter several weeks testing the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS, we tell you our impressions. It is the best choice if you want Wear OS.
TicWatch Pro 3 GPS Features
- Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor.
- CPU performance increased by 85%.
- GPU performance increased by 150%.
- 25% lower battery consumption.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB of internal storage.
- Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor.
- 1.4 inch diagonal.
- Resolution: 454 pixels diagonally.
- Technology: Double Layer Screen:
- AMOLED screen for regular use.
- Transflective TN always active ultra low power display.
- Specific functions:
- TicHealth: Health Center.
- TicExercise: Tracking over 10 sports, including indoor and outdoor running, walking, indoor and outdoor cycling, freestyle sports, pool swimming, rowing and elliptical machine, yoga, gymnastics, climbing, and trail running.
- TicPulse: Heart rate monitoring.
- TicHearing: Warning of high sounds.
- TicSleep: Automatic sleep tracking, works even in essential mode.
- TicZen: Stress Monitor.
- TicOxygen: Measurement of oxygen in blood.
- TicBreathe: Application for breathing.
- Drums:577 mAh.
- Measurements:47 x 48 x 12.2 mm.
- Weight:42 grams.
- Construction material:Stainless steel and plastic.
- Compatible with 22mm straps.
- Others:Water resistance 5 atmospheres, GPS, NFC.
Note: Some of the links to stores in this article contain an affiliate code. With them you support our work while confirming that they are reliable stores with guarantees. You will not pay more and we do not compromise our neutrality in link choices.
The entry The best watch with Wear OS is on sale and costs 45 euros less appears first in The Free Android.