Samsung has updated one of its best applications customization: One Hand Operation or Operation with one hand. Thanks to the help of a touch panel virtual, that can be deployed pop-up, it is possible to reach any part of the phone, without the hassle and using a single hand, even to the notification area.
While the layer of the Samsung Galaxy is heavy as it includes a wide range of applications preinstalled, many of the apps, customization of the manufacturer is installed separately. Are the so-called ‘Good Lock‘, a set of high quality software that, however, is not available in all countries, such as Spain. It is not so much of a problem because they can be installed separately, including the most recent update of One Hand Operation +, the app dedicated to the ease of use with one hand. This has introduced a novelty so curious as useful.
Controls a virtual cursor with your finger
The novelty is something hidden within the settings of the application. As discovered on Redditcan be enabled through the latest version of Samsung One Hand Operation +, the number 18.104.22.168. The item in question is a small touchpad and floating that you can deploy from the side of the phone to drag it to where you want it. And, by moving the finger within the surface of the panel, you control a pointer, also their clicks. This allows you to get to the top of the phone without having to use two hands, even on a Samsung Galaxy with a screen of large dimensions.
To make use of this new touch panel virtual Samsung need the application of Good Lock One Hand Operation +. This app works alone, so that you don’t need anything more. The process to open the new touch panel is as follows:
- Installs One Hand Operation + from Apk Mirror. You need a Samsung Galaxy to work (also going in One UI 2.0 with Android 10).
- Once the app is installed, open it up and choose the side of the phone from which you want to deploy the panel: or left or right. If you’re not going to use more actions for One Hand Operation +, our recommendation is that you turn off the other side.
- Go to the options of the chosen controller and select the action type: Straight to right, diagonal up or diagonal down. It is best to use the rectum, it is the most comfortable (you can disable the rest).
- In the ‘Action slip’ you will see multiple options. Select the penultimate, ‘Touchpad virtual‘.
- Salt of the settings and activates the functions of ‘Operation’ with a hand’ in the settings of Samsung. You will already have the active panel.
When you want to use the new panel you just need to deploy it from the side that you set up: you will open a small square floating that transfer the movements to the cursor top. Moves this cursor to where you want to tighten, press in the panel and it will run the click virtual on the desired area (very useful for displaying the notifications panel with a double click without the risk of dropping the mobile to the ground). And you can move between screens with the arrow keys that appear under (or over) the panel virtual touch.
With this new feature One Hand Operation + becomes much more simple getting to any part of the screen without using two handssurprising how well developed that is. And it is odd that Samsung has not opted to include it as standard, and also that the set of applications of ‘Nice Lock’ is not available in territories such as Europe. If you have a Samsung Galaxy with a screen size large, and used to use it with one hand, then we recommend that you install One Hand Operation +.
Via | XDA Developers
it was originally published in