After the elimination of the Galaxy J and its integration into the Galaxy A family, the Galaxy M have become one of Samsung’s most popular proposals. After the launch in Spain of the Galaxy M11 a few months ago, today a new model has been made official, the Samsung Galaxy M12.
Features Samsung Galaxy M12
- Size: 6.4 inches with HD + resolution (1600 x 720).
- Type: TFT.
- Processor: 8 cores at a speed of 2 GHz.
- Memory: 3/4/6 GB of RAM.
- Storage: 32/64/128 GB (Expandable with microSD).
- Rear camera:
- Main sensor: 48 Mpx f / 2.0.
- Wide angle: 5 Mpx f / 2.2.
- Depth sensor: 2 Mpx f / 2.4
- Macro sensor: 2 Mpx f / 2.4
- Frontal camera: 8 Mpx f / 2.2
- 6000 mAh.
- Fast charge 15W.
- Ports: USB-C
- Others: fingerprint sensor on the side, facial recognition.
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 221 grams.
- Colors: Black, purple and blue.
Improving the M11 numbers
When it was introduced and M11 we criticized it for the low memory, internal and random. In this case we have 3 + 32, 4 + 64 and 6 + 128 GB models. We also see changes in the processor, although not many. Now we have a 2 Ghz 8-core chipset.
The screen maintains 6.4 inches and offers LCD technology with a resolution of 1600 x 720 px, that is, HD +. Of course, we forget about the perforation in the screen for the front camera and we return to the notch.
In the photographic section we also see changes, with an 8 Mpx front sensor and four rear ones. The main one is 48 Mpx, there is a 5 Mpx wide angle with a 123º aperture and two 2 Mpx sensors, a macro and a depth sensor.
The battery reaches 6000 mAh, and the fast charge of 15W is maintained. Android 10 is present, with One UI 2, and the fingerprint sensor moves to the side, on the power button.
Price and availability
This model has been seen in the online store of the firm in Vietnam, where it still has no price.
There are three colors available: green, turquoise and black, all with a line pattern on the back that distinguishes them from other models.
The entry Samsung Galaxy M12: features, prices … appears first in The Free Android.