Why do we question this? Because it is a function that will allow us to earn a multitude of new rewards if we know how to find new coaches, or those who return after a long period of abandonment. It is a lifelong referral program, quite popular on the Internet, and that we can now also use in Pokémon GO as long as we know how to locate our referral code and, of course, find the right people for it.
Do not worry, because we give you all the details about the official Pokémon Go referral program, about how it works, how to see your code and the rewards that you can take along the way by inviting other users.
What is the Pokémon Go referral program
We will first look at what is this referral program, although it has a fairly simple operation and objective. It all comes down to the fact that it will be a function designed to integrate more players into the activity of the game, especially to give that impetus to the coaches who have left it. Thanks to our referral code, if we share it with new users who have never enjoyed Pokémon GO or with those who have not logged into their account for more than 90 days, we will get many rewards.
Where is my Pokémon Go referral code
An important and essential part of putting this program into practice is that we know where our code is to be able to share it and thus obtain the great rewards that Niantic gives us for said action. The way to find it is very simple:
- Select your coach icon in the lower left corner of the interface
- Now go to the Friends page that is located at the top of the screen
- Touch the option that says “invite”
- There your referral code will appear that you must write down
You can also share your referral code in the corresponding option through different messaging applications, but remember that you should not spam.
How to get referrals
Now that we have the code in our hands, we have to see who we are going to send it to or, rather, with whom we are going to share it. Keep in mind that it is not suitable for any friend with whom we want to apply, since this program has very specific requirements. Basically you have to find the right players, including:
- People who have never enjoyed Pokémon GO, and you will have to convince them to join the experience
- Players who have previously played Pokémon GO but who have not entered the game for more than 90 days are also fully valid.
So simply once you have located the players eligible to be referred, give them your referral code and ask them to enter it during their registration process or on the Friends screen.
Rewards thanks to the referral program
Once your referral performs a series of actions in the game, both he and you will receive a lot of rewards, among which are the following gifts, although with some previous tasks.
Regarding the rewards, we first refer to the rewards that these new players who have just registered in Pokémon GO (or those who return after more than 90 days) will get. Second, we refer to the existing player’s reward, which is the one who has shared their referral code.
- Defeat three Team Go Rocket henchmen – the new player will have an encounter with Charizard while the existing player will have the same encounter
- Complete 25 Field Research Tasks where the new player will earn three Premium Battle Passes and the existing player will earn incense
- Purify 20 Pokémon where new players will get five Premium Battle Passes and the existing player 10 rare candies
- Defeat the leader of Team Go Rocket where the new player will take 50 energy from mega Charizard and exactly the same as the existing player
- Reach Best Friend status with a Pokémon where the new player gets five rare candies and the existing player an encounter with Pokémon
- Reach Ultra Friend status with a Pokémon where the new player will get three super incubators while the existing player will get five super incubators
- Visit photodisks for 30 consecutive days where both players will be rewarded with a special encounter with a Pokémon
- Swap Pokémon five times where both of you will get 10 Pidgey stickers
- Catch 50 Pokémon where the new player gets a super incubator and the existing player the encounter with Darumaka
- Win three raids where the new trainer will meet Lapras while the existing one a premium battle pass
- Make two new friends where the new trainer will take 10 Pikachu stickers, and exactly the same as the existing trainer
- Hatch three eggs where the new trainer will get a rare candy and the existing trainer will get a Farfetch de Galar encounter
- Evolve 100 creatures where the new entrant will have a special encounter with a Pokémon while the existing one a super incubator
- Hatch 20 eggs where the new trainer will meet Chansey while the existing trainer will meet Deino
- Win a raid where the new trainer will earn a Premium Battle Pass while the existing trainer will get an encounter with Bagon
It should be noted that both must remain on each other’s friends list throughout this process, and the rewards can be collected by visiting the friends page of that specific coach. Now you know all about the Pokémon Go referral or referral program, to get the most out of it.