Whether you play Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp as if you’re focused solely on his brother’s Nintendo Switch, this tutorial you are interested in to be able to have some exclusive items in the console game, as well as tickets sheet for mobile game. The process is very simple and will give you the detailed step-by-step.
How to link Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp with the Nintendo Switch
All you have to do from your Android mobile
In the first place, even though it may seem obvious, you’ll need to download the application of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, if you already you play, what you’ll have on your mobile.
- Then, it is time to connect your account of Nintendo in the game of your mobile phone. It is something we can do since we entered for the first time in the game, but also we will be able to do so while we carry time playing. The account you use must be the same that we have linked on our Nintendo Switch.
- After completing the tutorial of the game, which lasts about 10 minutes, we will be able to open the menu, where you will find the option of “My Nintendo”.
- In this menu, you will see that the first option is: Special order for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Select it.
- When you open in full screen, you will see that we can redeem for free and that in addition, we will receive a total of 50 tickets sheet to the Pocket Camp.
- At the time we decide to redeem this offer, show us on the screen a code of 16 characters to enter in our Nintendo Switch and we have received the tickets sheet promised.
What you have to do from your Nintendo Switch
Once you’ve followed the previous steps in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, it’s time to pair it with the Nintendo game Switch, Animal Crossing: New Horizons. We want to make it clear that in order to do so, we need to have a active subscription to Nintendo Switch Online. In the last step from our phone, we have achieved a 16-digit code, which we will use in the Nintendo eShop. To do this, first of all you should check that you have the game closed on your Switch to prevent that there can be any error. In case you have it still “In use”, go to it and tap on the ” – ” button. With this we will be able to save the game and exit, without having to worry about any data loss on the path, or errors that may arise.
If you’ve already saved and exited, you will need to exit to the main menu of the Nintendo Switch using the “Home” button and pressing on the “X” to close the entire game of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Done this, follow the following steps:
- In the bottom bar of the main screen of your console, choose the second option, which corresponds with the Nintendo eShop.
- Scroll down the left menu until you reach the option “Redeem code”.
- Enter the code of 16 characters which you have obtained before in your Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- Goes back into Animal Crossing: New Horizons and you’ll have a small update for the same, would only occupy a few seconds.
- If you go to the terminal Nook, in the section TeleNook, you will have unlocked a few special items new: motorhome classic, poster, plot, or camping, or pisafrenos among others, a total of 10 articles that we will be able to acquire by using berries and that are exclusive to those who engage in these steps.
It is a simple process, especially for those who already have advances in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, no os will remove most of a couple of minutes.