OPPO has unveiled its roadmap to update its terminals to Android 11 throughout this 2021. Although it has not made direct allusion to specific dates in Europe, has given some key dates for this month of January, in which the distribution of ColorOS 11 for several of your devices.
As usual, updates will have a starting country and they will be distributed globally days after the first date. Knowing this first date is relevant in order to get an estimated idea of when you can update our mobile in Europe.
OPPO’s plans with Android 11 at the beginning of the year
OPPO has given dates for ColorOS 11, both in its beta version and the stable version. The dates mark the beginning of the update in the country where they begin to be distributed, so for European users, the process may take a few more weeks.
However, the dates are important since, thanks to them, we can have a very good orientation on when these models will update. Specific, there are two groups of dates: the one corresponding to the beta version of ColorOS and the one corresponding to the stable version.
OPPO phones that will update to ColorOS 11 in beta
- In process: F11, F11 Pro, A52, A92, A9, Reno4 Z 5G
- From January 26: Reno 2F, Reno 10X Zoom
- From January 29: F15
OPPO phones that will update to ColorOS 11 stable
- In process: Find X2, Find X2 Pro, F17 Pro, Reno4 F, A93, Reno4 Pro 5G, Reno4 5G, Reno4 Pro 4G, Reno4 Lite, Reno3 Pro, Reno 3, A72
- From January 6: Reno4 Z 5G (first in Australia)
- From January 8: F11, F11 Pro
- From January 15: Reno4 Z 5G (2nd update phase, Thailand and the Philippines)
- From January 21: A9 (first in India)
More information | OPPO
was originally published in