In Spain Wear OS is once again a system that is worth recommending thanks to the Ticwatch Pro 3, which today is one of the best smartwatches you can buy. The company has decided to launch a new watch on the market, a watch that raises many questions.
The TicWatch Pro S is a watch that doesn’t make a lot of sense
When we reviewed the TicWatch Pro in 2018, it seemed like the best reason to use Wear OS. Since then, this model received an improved version with LTE and double the RAM, as well as a 2020 version with the improved memory but without mobile connectivity.
TicWatch Pro 3, analysis.
The clock that changed everything arrived at the end of 2020, and it is that the TicWatch Pro with the Snapdragon 4100 processor arrived on the market, a processor that at the technology level would represent a leap of several generations and that is noticeable on a day-to-day basis.
We don’t currently recommend any Wear OS watch that doesn’t have the Snapdragon Wear 4100 processor (unless it’s extremely cheap) and the new TicWatch Pro S for some reason includes the outdated Snapdragon Wear 2100.
New TicWatch Pro S.
Regarding the 2020 model, it is exactly the same watch with small additions. We have the new TicExercise 3.0 app ready for pool swimming, VO2Max estimation and apps like TicSleep 2.0 to track sleep and TicHearing apps and voice notes.
The renewal is insufficient if we take into account its official price of 259.99 euros (the same price as the TicWatch Pro 2020), 40 euros less than the TicWatch Pro 3 and with a processor that left much to be desired in 2018, even more in 2021.If you are interested in Wear OS go to TicWatch Pro 3.
TicWatch Pro S Features
- Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor.
- 1.39 inch double layer screen:
- AMOLED, with a resolution of 400 x 400 pixels.
- Ultra low power FSTN and outdoor vision.
- 415 mAh battery. Between 2-5 days in hybrid mode.
- 1 GB RAM. 4 GB of internal storage.
- Speaker built into the device.
- IP68 resistance to water and dust.
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b / g / n, NFC for Google Pay, GPS on device and heart rate sensor.
- Dimensions: 45 mm diagonal and 14.6 mm thick.
- Wear OS always updated to the latest version.
- Premium materials: Carbon fiber with nylon and stainless steel.
- Military resistance standard:
- It survives temperatures between -30º and 70º.
- Operational performance between -20º and 55º.
- Pressure resistance up to 57 kpa.
- Resistance to solar radiation up to 44º.
- Resistance to humidity up to 95%.
- Resistance to salty fog, sand, dust and impacts.
The entry New Ticwatch Pro S: we do not understand what they just did in Mobvoi appears first in The Free Android.