realme has been one of the brands that have come with greater power in the smartphone market. The company presented at the beginning of the year, your best mobile, the realme X50 5G, and since then have renewed its entire range of input with the realme C3, 6i, 6 and 6 Pro. And now it is turn of the realme X50m 5G.
The company left a hole for you to cover in all this renovation, and was to provide a mobile intermediate price. Nor was there excessive urgency in that, as said vacuum intermediate was well-covered by the realme X2 Pro. But even so, the company had interest in taking the 5G at a more affordable price. And here is where you enter your new mobile phone.
New realme X50m 5G
realme is a company that is betting a lot for a key aspect for the users, the speed. This speed not only applies to choose the best processor, but screens with a high refresh rate, and since a few months to the own wireless connectivity with the 5G.
The new mobile realme was awesome but also went up in price, less than the industry average but by no means less noteworthy. The company does not want to leave your range of prices side, and that is why we have proposed to reach a lower price with the realme X50m 5G.
This terminal takes a step back in power with the Snapdragon 765G, but not in fluency, incorporating a panel with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a panel who ceases to be AMOLED and the one that moves your reader fingerprints of the screen to the side.
It is not the only waiver of this mobile, when you lower the fast charge 65 W to 30 W, promising a load of 70% of battery in 30 minutes. We also have a configuration of the lower chambers, being the main sensor of 48 Mpx.
But the reduction is more drastic is the price. This new realme has been announced in China in two variants that you can buy from 29 of April:
- realme X50m 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB for 1999 yuan, about 261 euros at the exchange.
- realme X50m 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB for 2299 yuan, about 300 euros to change.
Features realme X50m 5G
- Size: 6.57 inches.
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels).
- Aspect ratio: 20:9.
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz.
- Processor Snapdragon 765 5G. (7nm EUV, Octa-core, to 2.84 GHz).
- 6 / 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4X.
- 128 GB of internal storage UFS 2.1.
- Cameras rear:
- Main: 48 Mpx 25.4 mm, f/1.8, 6P.
- Ultra-Wide-angle: 8 Mpx 15.7 mm, FOV 119°, f/2.3, 5P lens, 3cm focus.
- Macro: 2-Megapixel, f/2.4
- Monochrome Sensor: 2 Mpx FOV 88.8°, f/2.4.
- Cameras front:
- Main 16 Mpx FOV 79,3°, f/2.0.
- 2 Megapixel Sensor FOV 78,3°, f/2.4.
- Battery: 4200 mAh.
- Fast load of 30 W.
- Connectivity: 5G, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB-C, NFC.
- Other: Finger Sensor side.
- Weight: 194 g.
- Dimensions: 163,8 x 75,8 x 8.9 mm
- Operating system:
- Version: Android 10 with realme UI as a layer of customization.
The New entry realme X50m 5G: less power, more fluidity appears first in Android Free.