The chinese manufacturer OPPO has just unveiled a new mobile phone clearly high-end, OPPO Ace 2that is a step below that is currently its flagship, the OPPO Find X2 Pro.
This terminal has a specification of the first level, but not getting to be the best in almost any aspect. But the exception comes from the hand of the battery, this being the first device of the brand that includes wireless charging.
Features OPPO Ace 2
- Diagonal of 6.5 inches with a ratio 20:9.
- FHD resolution+ (2400 x 1080 pixels).
- Type OLED.
- Refresh rate 90 Hz.
- Fingerprint reader integrated.
- Snapdragon Processor 865.
- 8 / 12 GB of RAM.
- 128 / 256 GB of internal storage UFS 3.0.
- Main Sensor 48 Mpx.
- Sensor 8 Mpx wide-angle.
- Macro of 2 Mpx.
- Sensor depth of 2 Mpx.
- Front: 16 Mpx.
- Weight: 185 grams.
- Dimensions: thickness of 8 mm
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi b/g/n/ac, GPS, GLONASS…
- Sensor fingerprint under the screen.
- Amperage: 4000 mAh.
- Fast charging Super VOOC 4 of 65 W.
- Fast-charge wireless 40 W.
- Software: Android 10 with a layer of customization ColorOS 7.
Possibly the best battery on the market
When we speak of the autonomy of a device we take into account several aspects. For a start, the amperage of the battery, which in this case is 4000 mAh. Also important is the quick charge, and hopi here has no rival, maintained 65 W cable.
The only fault that I had this manufacturer was that they didn’t included wireless charging in their best mobile, something that has been fixed in this hopi makes two. It has a super-fast charging without cables, 40 W, the same as the best mobile of the moment, called AirVOOC.
A high-end that is not the limit
Its specifications are clearly those of a good terminal of the high-end of 2020, with 8 and 12 GB of RAM, 128 and 256 GB internal storage and Snapdragon 865 as the processor.
This model low a step with respect to the OPPO Find X2 Pro on the screen, which is 6.5 inches but with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 px and a refresh rate max of 90 Hz. Lost here the spectacular figures of the full range of the brand. Yes, thankfully, keeps the technology HDR10+.
Something similar happens on the rear camera, which in this model has even more sensors, but is not as versatile. We have a main sensor 48 Mpx, a wide-angle of 8 Mpx and two sensors 2 Mpx eachone for macro photography and another to get data to blur with the highest quality.
The front camera is housed in a hole in the screen and its resolution is 16 Mpx.
Do not forget about the sound, and this OPPO Ace 2 includes two speakers, as was done also in other models of the company, and in several OnePlus.
Price and availability
This model will go on sale in three versions in China from 20 April, and we don’t know yet if will come to Europe.
- OPPO Ace 2 8+128 GB: 3999 yuan (about 520 euros at the exchange).
- OPPO Ace 2 8+256 GB: 4399 yuan (about 560 euros at the exchange).
- OPPO Ace 2 12+256 GB: 4599 yuan (about 600 euros at the exchange).
The New entry OPPO Ace 2: at last, a model of the brand with wireless charging will first appear on Android Free.