The new high-end OnePlus is renewed today with two models, as was revealed a couple of weeks ago. These months there has been quite a few leaks about these models, with most of its specs leaked, allowing that we had a clear idea. The most basic model in this range is the OnePlus 8, which gives its name to the same.
This OnePlus 8 shows the progression of the brandcommitted to the power, with 5G, a chambers renewed, a current design with a perforated screen, to provide us with a model very balanced and that has all the elements to be a success in sales in the high range.
Analysis OnePlus 8: a high-end fitted and lightweightWe spent a week using the new OnePlus 8, and we will tell you our opinion about its camera, battery, design, screen and other features.
A high-end and very balanced
As already announced months ago, the brand goes all the 5Gso this OnePlus 8 has connectivity 5G thanks to the presence of Snapdragon 865 as a processor, coupled to the modem X55. The screen of the phone, which in this case has opted for a perforated design, has a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
In terms of cameras, for this model we use three cameras in the rear. The main sensor is 48 Mpx in this case, that comes with an ultra wide-angle 16-Megapixel and a sensor macro 2 Mpx. A combination tight and dependable, that should allow you to be able to take good photos. The main camera of the phone is of 16 Mpx.
For the rest, you can see this OnePlus 8 as a high-end balanced. Leaves us with a battery of 4,300 mAh capacitythat’ll give you a good autonomy and has support for fast charging. In addition to having the most recent version of Oxygen OS based on Android 10. As usual, the finger sensor is placed under the screen of the phone.
Technical characteristics OnePlus 8
- Size: 6,55 inches.
- Resolution: FHD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- Technology: Super AMOLED.
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz.
- Processor: Snapdragon 865.
- RAM memory: 8 / 12 GB LPDRR5.
- Storage: 128 / 256 GB UFS 3.0.
- Main Sensor: 48 Mpx Sony IMX689 with aperture f/1.75.
- Macro: 2-Megapixel with aperture f/2.4.
- Ultra wide angle: 16 Mpx 116 th aperture f/2.2.
- Other: Dual-LED Flash, 4K video at 30/60 fps, Auto focus.
- Front camera: 16 Megapixel with aperture f/2.0
- Capacity: 4300 mAh.
- Fast charge cable-30 W.
- Connectivity: 5G/4G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, GLONASS….
- Sensor fingerprint under the screen.
- Dolby Atmos.
- Unlock by facial recognition.
- Reading mode to reduce the impact on the eyes.
- Certification IP68.
- Android version: Android 10.
- Personalization layer: Oxygen OS.
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 72.9 x 8.0 mm
- Weight: 180 grams.
- Colors: Onyx Black, Glacier Green and Interstellar Glow.
Price and availability
The OnePlus 8 will be launched in all of Europe, including Spain, April 21. Although to be able to buy the model in color Interstellar Glow will have to wait a little more, since this version will be launched on the 4th of may, as announced by the brand. All versions of the phone will be able to purchase on their website and on Amazon.
This model will be launched in two versions in terms of RAM and internal storage, one with 8/128 GB and the second with 12/256 GB. There has already been leaks about their prices, which warned of a significant climb in this sense, which seems to be confirmed. The phone is launched in the colors Onyx Black, Glacier Green and lnterstellar Glow to the market. The prices of the two versions of the phone are:
- The OnePlus 8 in color black and in color Ice Green is released in the version 8/128 GB with a price of 709 euros.
- The OnePlus 8 in colors Frosty Green and Interstellar Glow is released in version 12/256 GB with a retail price of 809 euros.
The entrance to New OnePlus 8: a phone very balanced appears first in Android Free.