The update to MIUI 12 is currently rolling out for a large number of Xiaomi phones, also in Spain. This update introduces a series of improvements to the phones, both at the system level and in some of Xiaomi’s own applications. This is the case with the Gallery app, which gets a number of new features.
Xiaomi has updated the Gallery application in MIUI 12 with a series of new features: new filters, stickers, text recognition and watermarks are some of the improvements that the brand introduces in this new version of the app.
MIUI 12 Global is official: features of the new Xiaomi interfaceMIUI 12 is the new version of the interface of Xiaomi phones. Its global version has already been made official and leaves us with a series of news.
This is how the Gallery app improves in MIUI 12
This is version 126.96.36.199 of the Xiaomi Gallery, which has started its deployment on MIUI 12 Chinese ROM, waiting for it to be released soon in the global version of it, for which no dates have been given. In this new version of the application we find a series of new features, which will allow better use of it. The new functions that have been introduced in it are:
- New filters: cold smoke, hills, autumn colors, Kamakura, fantasy.
- Text recognition (compatible with the families of Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi K20 / K30, Redmi 7/8/9, Redmi Note 7/8 and Redmi 10).
- Albums can be sorted based on update date.
- New watermarks for photos.
- New sticker packs (dinosaurs).
- A photo and video renaming function is added.
- Correction of errors in the application.
This update has been released for a number of Xiaomi and Redmi phones concrete ones, such as those mentioned above, although it is expected that more phones will be deployed over the next few weeks.
The entry The MIUI 12 photo gallery is updated with 7 new functions appears first in The Free Android.