In July the new functions that Xiaomi was going to introduce in MIUI 12.1, the new version of your customization layer. Although at that time it was not yet known when this update was going to be launched in Spain, that moment is already a little closer. The brand begins to roll out the update, first on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
MIUI 12.1 is official in its global version and it comes with a series of novelties for the Chinese brand phones. The first to have access to these new functions is the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, although they will not take long to launch this update for more models within their catalog.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, analysis: the best Xiaomi ever created leaves us more questions than answersAfter spending several weeks with the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro we analyzed its key points in the experience. Is the company ready to make the jump to 1000 euros?
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is the first
This update is released for phones that currently run MIUI 12 stable beta ROM. These phones have the option to download and install this update officially, in order to enjoy the new functions that the brand introduces in MIUI 12.1. For now, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is the first to have access to it.
For it to be possible to install this update on the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, it is necessary that the phone’s bootloader is unlocked. So it is something that is reserved for more experienced users. Especially since it is a pre-release of this update. The rest will have to wait for the stable launch, which will surely not take too long.
What’s new in MIUI 12.1
By July some of the new functions to be introduced in MIUI 12.1, which are now made official in the phones of the Chinese brand, at least already in this Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro. Although not all of them are shown at the moment, but it is likely that in future versions of the layer they will arrive, since this is a first beta and we already know that the brand usually introduces them in phases. The new features in this version are:
- Super Wallpaper improves (two new wallpapers and lock time is improved).
- New filters for the camera and gallery.
- The ability to change the gallery album layout is added.
- Improved design in the control center with date and time.
- Second Space: support for split screen, dark mode and new fonts added.
- Xiaomi Health gets the blood pressure measurement function.
- Image option is removed after sharing via screenshot.
- New design for the main screen style selection menu.
- New 3D animations in Control Center.
- LHDCV V3 codec support.
- Improved screen rotation animations.
- New animation styles for loading on the lock screen.
- Updated Open GL and Vulkan drivers.
- July 2020 security patch.
- Improved notifications when scrolling down.
- New options to modify Quick Ball activation areas.
- New options in video playback.
The MIUI 12.1 entry comes to the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: these are its news appears first in The Free Android.