Microsoft continues updating its new browser Edge, the version based on Chromium and in this sense, just to update that you can download within the Channel Devthe next in the list of updates to the Channel Canay. Now Edge in the Channel Dev account with the compilation 83.0.474.0.
A start to the day, which offers a better management of cookies with the aim of facilitate and improve privacy control in the navigation. It provides notifications of sites most silent or the arrival of a search box to the bar touch the Mac when there is only one tab open.
- It adds the ability to display the folder in which you found a favorite when you search for one already saved in the administration page of “Favorites” with just one click of the right button on a result.
- It adds the ability to create a list of sites that are exempt from the removal of cookies when the browser is configured to delete browsing data when you close.
- Added an option to use notifications of web sites more silent that does not show pop-up windows, unsolicited.
- Adds a search box to the bar touch Mac when there is only one tab open.
- Fixes an issue where typing in the address bar, sometimes it crashes the browser.
- Fixed a lock when you close the browser.
- Fixes a bug that made the browser sometimes crashed when displaying the pop-up window Switch guided
- Fixes a problem in which the export of a Collection to Word sometimes crashed the browser.
- Fixed a bug by which the export a Collection to Excel sometimes crashed the browser.
- Fixed a bug existing for which the browser sometimes crashed at startup when the Application Guard was enabled.
- Fixes a problem in which the navigation in a window Application Guard sometimes crashed the browser.
- Fixes a problem that caused the administration page of Downloads sometimes fail.
- Fixes a problem in which you try to use the F12 developer tools in a different language the language of the browser sometimes causes the tools to fail to start.
- Fixes an issue in which the web sites sometimes are blocked when you attempt to load if Protection information is enabled.
- Fixed a problem in which the screen shots of comments are all black if the lock settings, auto-play media is set to Lock.
- Fixes an issue where the menus will sometimes be displayed incorrectly near the edges of the screen.
- Was fixed that caused the write in the address bar while you press the left button of the mouse, the characters are not written correctly.
- Fixed a problem in which a tab that is restored after you restart the browser you will navigate to the same page when you click the Back button if SmartScreen blocked the page that was restored before restarting the browser.
- Fixed some problems related with the interaction with Windows for web sites pinned to the taskbar.
- Fixed a bug by which the websites that should be seen in IE sometimes open in tabs normal.
- Fixed a problem in which the Guest mode was still available when the policy of administration to Force login was enabled.
- Fixes a bug that an image sometimes not added correctly to an item of a Collection and, instead, showed only an arrow load.
- Messaging has been improved when using the keyboard shortcut Command + Q in Mac. You can consult this link for more details.
- Some users are noticing that the favorites are duplicated after adding some of the previous fixes in this area. The most common way to trigger this is to install the channel stable Edge and then logging on with an account that has already logged on Edge. Fixing this should be easier now that the tool deduplication is available. However, we have also seen a doubling when running the replicator on the various machines before any machines will have the opportunity to synchronize their changes, therefore, while we hope that some of the solutions that we have performed to arrive at Stable, be sure to leave a long time between executions of the replicator. Expect this to improve once they release the version 81 to stable.
- Some users are noticing a high CPU usage in the processes tab or extension. Usually, terminate the process, for example through the Manager of tasks, reduces the CPU usage to normal. They are investigating the problem and the steps to reproduce reliably, this behavior would help us if anyone has any.
- After an initial solution recently, some users still experience the windows Edge become completely black. Open the task Manager of the browser (the keyboard shortcut is shift + esc) and kill the process of GPU usually corrects it. Note that this only seems to affect users with certain hardware and is triggered more easily when you change the size of a window Edge.
- Some users see noticeable a rocking motion when they move using gestures or touch screens, where the displacement in one dimension also causes the page to move subtly back and forth in the other. Note that this only affects certain websites and seems to be worse on certain devices. What is more likely is that this is related to our ongoing work to reestablish parity with the behavior of Edge Legacy, so that if this behavior is not desirable, you can temporarily disable it by disabling edge: // flags / # edge-experimental-scrolling flag.
- There are some problems that users with multiple audio output devices often do not receive any sound from Edge. In one case, Edge is muted in the volume Mixer of Windows and activate it corrected. In another, restarting the browser fixes it.
- At certain zoom levels, there is a line notable among the browser’s user interface and the web content.
Remember that you can download the new Edge in this link in any of the channels on the platforms on which is available. If you already have it installed, just go to preferences within the browser and check if you have any update pending.
Via | Microsoft
it was originally published in