Despite the delicate situation in which we find ourselves, in many countries, some confined to their homes forcefully, Microsoft did not stop the development of the versions of Windows ahead of us, the more immediate the that corresponds with the branch 20H1 and that should arrive in the spring.
Continuing with the release schedule, Microsoft have released the Build 19587launched for those that are part of the Program Insider inside the Ring Fast. A compilation that, as usual, focuses on to add improvements, fix bugs and improve the stability of the system.
General changes and improvements
- Following the comments of the users, now, to mute the volume, this will not turn off if you use the volume keys on the keyboard until you turn the volume up or manually turn on the silence.
- Have added improvements to Narrator and how it works with some of the controls in Windows.
- Narrator now uses easiest route to describe the audio output in the drop-down menu to Select playback device in the side menu of the volume.
- Narrator now offers more information in the dialog box to Add Bluetooth or other devices in the Setup application when it is opened for the first time.
- Fixed an issue that caused the new icon next to “Scan” with Microsoft Defender in the context menu of the “file Browser” does not have a transparent background.
- Fixes an issue that could cause the page to default applications in the “Settings” crashed when trying to change the default values.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missed the search box in certain applications.
- Fixes an issue that some files could not be open in win32 applications the “file Browser” if the length of the path to the file was very long and parts of the route included characters for east asian.
- Fixed a problem in which not generating thumbnails for the images inside a Folder “work”.
- Fixes a problem in which you add the Session column to the tab “Users” in the “task Manager”, it would not allow to expand the details related to a particular user.
- On ARM devices crashes this Build due to a issue in which you receive a verification error.
- BattlEye and Microsoft have found incompatibility problems due to changes in the operating system among some of the compilations of Insider Preview, and certain versions of the software BattlEye anti-cheat. To protect the Insiders who might have these versions installed on your PC, have applied a suspension of the support in these devices to not provide them with builds affected Windows Insider Preview.
- Because the users of the Narrator and NVDA looking for the latest version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulties while browsing and read some web content. The teams Narrator, NVDA and Edge are both of these problems. Users of Microsoft Edge earlier are not affected. NVAccess has released the patch NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.
- Are aware of failure during the update processthat you may experience crashes during long periods of time when you try to install a new build.
- Some devices may experience a error checking (GSOD) during the reboot to install this update. If this happens, log in, schedule a time for the installation of the update, and then closes the session of all the user profiles before the scheduled installation time. The installation will continue as expected.
- The Documents section on Privacy has an icon that is not displayed correctly.
- When I try to use Win + PrtScn to capture a screenshot, the image is not saved in the directory 2Capturas screen”. By now, you’ll have to use one of the other options for taking screenshots, such as WIN + Shift + S.
- Analyze reports when you run the repair of corruption (DEC), the process stops at 84.9%.
- Are investigating reports that the windows of sticky notes cannot be moved on the desktop. As a workaround, when set the focus to quick Notes, pressing Alt + Space. A menu will appear that contains an option to Move. Select it, then you should be able to use the arrow keys or the mouse to move the window.
If you belong to the Ring Quickly within the Program Insider, you can download the update by going to the usual route, that is, “Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update”. An update that prepares the ground for an update that is still almost a year.
Via | Microsoft
it was originally published in