Thanks to the application Dplay anyone can access from a Android mobile to all the content of DMAX or DKISSincluding emissions in the open. The app does not offer direct compatibility with the Android TVbut there are ways to access all their content from a tv or dvd player with this system. You the explained.
An Android TV is an operating system that facilitates the reproduction of any type of movie, series and different multimedia content in streaming, all adapted to the format of the tv. In general, most streaming applications have version Android TVbut it is not the case of the app Dplay, at least for the moment. Yes, it is possible to enjoy all of the content channels like DKISS or DMAX, both in direct as to the letter. And in a simple way, we will explain to you the best two ways.
Using the Google Chromecast built-in
It is the best option and the most simple. Given that any Android TV has a Google Chromecast built-insimply open the app Dplay in the mobile and send the content to the tv after clicking on the icon for the Chromecast. It’s fast and you don’t need anything more than what you already have.
The process is as follows:
- Install the app Dplay on your Android phone. Or on the iPhonetheir operation is identical.
- Open the app and log in with your account Dplay. If you do not have an account you should get one.
- Once the application is operational on the phone you will see the icon of Chromecast in the top right corner: click there and select your Android TV. Remember: the mobile and the tv must be connected to the same WiFi network.
From the mobile you can cast any content to the tv, also to manage the control of reproduction. All without limitations: the programs that Dplay offers you the mobile you can view them in the Android TV.
Use Dplay in a browser on Android TV
The official Android app does not have a version for Android TV, also does not work properly by installing the APK directly on the player (does not finish to boot, we’ve checked). Yes, there is a way to view the programs of the platform on the tv without using the option from the Chromecast: with a web browser. We recommend Puffin TV Browser, it works perfectly.
The process to view Dplay through the browser is the following:
- Open Puffin on your Android TV and search for ‘Dplay’.
- Opens the web page of the platform and starts session.
- Now you will have access to all the programs as if you see it in any other browser: look for the one that you prefer and hit the ‘play’.
See the programs through the browser is more cumbersome since the command of Android TV is not too usefulbut the content looks perfect. You can choose the quality from the toothed wheel of the player and also activate the full-screen playback. If you want something more than comfort, you can always connect a wireless mouse to your Android TV; or use the function of the Chromecast, is that you recommend.
it was originally published in