Cyberpunk 2077 is the last great game available in Spain, a title expected by many players for years and that is finally a reality. It is an open world and science fiction RPG from the creators of The Witcher, a title that if you like the genre you should not miss.
At a graphic level, it is one of the most impressive games of the year, with technical requirements that make it unthinkable to be able to play it on mobile. However, thanks to the power ofstreaming In videogames it is possible to enjoy the latest title from the prestigious Polish studio.
The only way to play Cyberpunk 2077 on Android is through streaming, but there are many ways.
What alternatives do we have to play it and which is the best? We tell you all the possible ways, as well as their advantages and disadvantages. Keep in mind that although many of these options support touch control, the ideal is to use a controller compatible with Android, and although there are many possibilities, in case you do not have one, we recommend you read our review of the Razer Kishi (89 euros at Amazon ), currently our preferred game controller.
Razer Kishi, analysis: the controller with which you will want to play everything on your mobileThe Razer Kishi is the latest Razer controller designed exclusively to play on your mobile, a controller prepared for the present and future of mobile gaming.
Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation and Xbox consoles via remote use
If you have a Sony or Microsoft console at home, surely the Cyberpunk 2077 version is the most attractive for you, since you do not require any type of hardware purchase (you already have the console and a controller compatible with your mobile). Both the PlayStation and Xbox have the possibility of being configured for remote use through their respective official applications.
- The best:The most affordable in terms of necessary hardware.
- Worst:Cyberpunk 2077 is a very demanding game on a graphical level and you will surely have the worst experience in image quality and loading times.
Remote play from your PC: Steam, Moonlight and AMD Link
CD Projekt Red is a video game company that generally offers a great graphical experience for PC gamers, where today you can play the most powerful version of the game.
If you have a computer that meets the technical requirements of the game or higher, using applications such as Steam Link (if you bought the game on Steam), Moonlight (for users with Nvidia graphics cards) or AMD Link (if your graphics is from AMD) you can take the gaming experience to your computer.
- The best:You can enjoy the version that you already enjoy on your PC from your own mobile.
- Worst:To enjoy the highest graphic quality you will need a very powerful (and expensive) PC. Streaming will also add some extra load to the system, and if you don’t configure it properly you may have performance problems.
The most powerful and versatile: Nvidia GeForce NOW
One of the gaming services that has surprised us the most lately is Nvidia’s GeForce NOW, a service that we have been testing for the last few weeks with various games and that with the launch of Cyberpunk 2077 is worth taking a look again.
Nvidia GeForce NOW puts in our possession a high-end gaming computer located on Nvidia’s servers. From these, we can play on televisions with Android TV, our smartphone or a computer that does not meet the technical requirements (such as an ultrabook). Wherever you are, you can play with the best graphics and the latest technologies, such asRaytracing and Nvidia DLSS.
Nvidia GeForce NOW: Deep Review and Gaming ExperienceAfter several weeks playing GeForce NOW, we tell you in depth how our experience has been, highlighting all the aspects to consider.
A feature of the Nvidia cloud is that they only put thehardware, and you have to put the games. Both the Steam and GOG versions are compatible with GeForce NOW, and whatever happens to the service, the game will remain your property to play on your own PC.
- The best:The games are yours and not Nvidia’s, you can access a high-end computer without spending a fortune on one and you will have the highest possible graphic quality, in addition to not having to download drivers or updates.
- Worst:It still does not support HDR and to enjoy the maximum technology you will have to subscribe (they are 5.49 per month, it is very worth it if you play a lot). The game is initially only available in English and will receive the rest of the languages in a separate update.
The simplest and most direct: Google Stadia
In the streaming of video games in the cloud, Google Stadia is another of the great players today and offers one of the best possible solutions to play Cyberpunk 2077, either on your mobile, tablet, television through the Chromecast Ultra and any type of computer that has access to the Chrome browser.
Unlike Nvidia, which exclusively puts the hardware and we have to buy the game in other stores, the Google experience is completely integrated, and that is that they put their servers and sell the game to you (if you do it before December 17 , they give you a Stadia controller and a Chromecast Ultra). It is the most direct and simple way to go directly to the game without thinking about anything else.
- The best:It’s awfully easy to buy the game and play it anywhere without thinking about technical specs. From day 1 it is in Spanish and as with GeForce NOW you do not have any kind of waiting, downloads or updates.It’s tap and play.
- Worst:The game is only on the Google platform, so you can only play streaming.
The entry How to Play Cyberpunk 2077 on Android: All Shapes appears first in The Free Android.